Truckers atlas for germany and belgium

Hi my partner needs a trucker germany map and belgium one too. Do they do one like the uk truckers atlas ?

One with autohofs on it and weights would be good

any links to where i can buy them

thanks carol

Carol.
Its 10yrs since i was over there so dont know if these are still available.The map was a FALK and it unfolded to give an excellent coloured easy to follow map of everywere in germany. Only prob for what you req.it only shows the roads,hope this is of some help to you.
regards dave.[

Can’t give you/him an actual name :blush: but if he pulls into almost any autohof [signposted off autobhans] he’ll be able tobuy similarto the one i use, German published, shows all the roads, jct names :wink: and autohofs. Similar to the michelin maps. Same with Belg’ :wink: Personally I always buy local maps, ie whichever country I’m in I buy for, sorry can’t give an actual name, but mine are in my truck 100 miles away.

ADAC map for the fatherland

and I dont think ive seen one for Belgium normally ■■■■■■■ with a france atlas or Holland atlas.

def ADAC for germany they are the best and have all autohof’s in them, as for belgium there is a map for belgium and holland very detailed but not cheap but i can’t remember the name but its red if thats a help :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

“Falk Trucker Atlas” is the best if you can find one, got all bridge heights, weight limts,axle limits etc, costs 50€

Geoff

Falk, Strassen and ADAC for Germany, local Belgium and Holland maps are good.

Or European Sat Nav are brilliant :laughing:

gbtransp:
“Falk Trucker Atlas” is the best if you can find one, got all bridge heights, weight limts,axle limits etc, costs 50€

Geoff

Yup, that’s the best one for Germany all right.
It the Truck and Bus Atlas, but I’ve just had a look through the Falk web site and can’t find it at all.

try amazon as it is out of print HOW EVER it is stil a very good buy