Trucker belly....dont you just hate them

really have to find time for gym again lol been driving class 1 for 3 yrs now being out the army and starting to look like a pregnant bloke :frowning: would go for a run when park up but no where to shower after when parked on industrials etc and the lazy life style kicking in now dont like using my legs that much having to sit down for 9 hrs a day then sleep for 11 hrs lol

Whats one of those !!!..what i have found really useful is whilst sitting in the cab after sitting there all day, is open a beer, and whilst drinking it…wiggle your toes…and hold your stomach in after each mouthful…ha ha

lol, it’s a good point, can’t help but worry about this - I’m only just starting out and weigh 10 and a half stone.

Anyone use one of them electric shock things? Do they distract you much? :laughing:

darkseeker:
lol, it’s a good point, can’t help but worry about this - I’m only just starting out and weigh 10 and a half stone.

Anyone use one of them electric shock things? Do they distract you much? :laughing:

not bad thinking lol getting electricuted driving down motorway haha :unamused:

I dunno mate, I don’t know how much of a shock they give lol

could work well during your breaks / nights out though :unamused:

And the worst of it is, Naked Trucker Season has started… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lucy:
And the worst of it is, Naked Trucker Season has started… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :cry: :cry: :cry:

so you dont join in then lucy,
whatever happened to equality :wink:

Lucy:

thats all good then cos im starting to see alot of female truckies lately…could cheer up them boring parts of a1 :laughing:

On my last job I lost a stone in a month on tipper work, no chance of getting fat. The routine was; Sleep, work, sleep, then repeat 5 times and eat on Friday :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Some days I would work 7 or 8 hours before I had a coffee, breaks had to be taken during loading/tipping but there was always too much to do. Thankfully I no longer work for this shower of [zb].

Tiger.

spend a fortune on junk while at work …could’nt go an hour with out food id start licking the crumbs off floor :open_mouth: and im not fat im only 10 1/2 stone just starting podge out with lack of exercise through tramping all week

Lucy:

your not thinking of digging out your bikini and thong to go with the rigger boots are you lucy??

Then again theres always GBs Brit euro PJs

Coat, hat … door

Lucy:

yup im back on the road,
well the aircons not working officer :laughing:

darkseeker:

What, one of these?

Don’t know if they are distracting but it looks as though it might be, and it certainly doesn’t look very comfortable.

Definitely not legal …
but for tummy toning , I recommend
Cruise control … seat in highest position … back right back !
and 100 crunches, when safe to do …
won’t shift fat , but tones the gut …
When lacking motivation , I glance across at beer bellied geezers passing me !
Works every time … :unamused: [/i]

darkseeker:

Do you mean one of these:

They don’t help you loose weight, they just tone your abs.

Harry Monk:

darkseeker:

What, one of these?

Don’t know if they are distracting but it looks as though it might be, and it certainly doesn’t look very comfortable.

its out a scania 143
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

magnumboy:

Spose theyd be usful for those trampers who are away from the missus all week, when you in an layby etc just strap it to the man muscle set it to 100 pulses and think of ENGLAND :open_mouth: :laughing:

scania245:
its out a scania 143
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I doubt it, it doesn’t look like it runs on 24 volts.

darkseeker:

Try this.

magnumboy:

darkseeker:

They don’t help you loose weight, they just tone your abs.

gotta be better than nowt tho, apparently a lot of sticking out belly is down to the muscles not being toned thus not holding things back - I take it there’s a limit to that though.

God what am I saying, I sound queer!! GET OFF YOUR LAZY ARSE AND DO SOME SITUPS!! :laughing: