truck washes

can anyone recommend decent truck washes and prices.

whats the dover truck wash like and how much :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Lympne’s pretty good or always used to be anyway, think it’s £20.

Twuk all connected if you set up an account, unit & trl’s at Lymm are £23 inc vat. Fuel cards also accepted etc
1 Lymm Truckwash Ltd, Poplar 2000 Services, Cliffe Lane, Lymm, Cheshire, WA13 0SP
2 Purfleet Truckwash, Beconhill Ind. Est., Botany Way, Purfleet, RM19 1SR
3 Junction 1 Truckwash, Sandbeck Way, Hellaby Ind. Est, Hellaby, Rotherham, S66 8QL
4 Pilsworth, Roach Bank Road, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 8RQ
5 Newark, Cattle Market Lorry Park, Great North Road, Newark, Notts, NG24 1BL
6 Stansted, Stansted Business Park, 9th Avenue, London Stansted Airport, CM24 1RY
7 Sittingbourne, Castle Road, Euro Link, Commercial Park, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3SJ
8 STC, Bridgewater, Parret Way, Colley Lane Industrial Estate, Bridgewater, Somerset, TA6 5LB
9 Eardley International, Old Burnswark Station, Junction 19 M74, Ecclefechan, Lockerbie, DG11 3JD
10 AJS Contracts c/o Thomas Young and Sons, Craighead Industrial Estate, Whistleberry Road, Blantyre, Glasgow, G72 0TH
11 M1 Junction 23 Leicester, Ashby Road, East Shepshed, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 9BS
12 Havant, Southmoor Lane, Havant, Hants, PO9 1JW
13 RCS Logistics in Corby, Darwin Road, Willowbrook Industrial Estate, Corby, Northants, NN17 5XZ
14 South Mimms, M25 Junction 23, Bignells Corner, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 3QQ
15 Hartshead Moor Welcome Break, M62 Junction 24/25, Clifton, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 4JX
16 Stafford South, M6 Southbound, Stone, Staffordshire, ST15 0EU
17 Chester Motorway Service Area, M56 Junction 14, Elton, Chester, Cheshire, CH2 4QZ

M1 junction 9 truck stop. £12/£15 last time I was in there…I think.

:open_mouth:

Blimey long man I hope you copied and pasted that list.

I can’t believe people are actually bothered about washing trucks, I’m not paid enough to worry about things like that…lol

Pimpdaddy:
I can’t believe people are actually bothered about washing trucks, I’m not paid enough to worry about things like that…lol

I drive a different one most days unless I got a night out but will always put it through the wash if it needs it or if I have time.

bald bloke:

Pimpdaddy:

I drive a different one most days unless I got a night out but will always put it through the wash if it needs it or if I have time.

So does that mean you have too much time on your hands or you’re a company man?lol I just don’t get the mentality of it that’s all…

Pimpdaddy:

bald bloke:

Pimpdaddy:

So does that mean you have too much time on your hands or you’re a company man?lol I just don’t get the mentality of it that’s all…

Some people have a bit of personal pride. If I see a scruffy truck, I think. Lazy tramp… £100k worth of kit sometimes and people just abuse it…

the people who own Purfleet truckwash have started up(around 6 months ago) in Felixstowe at the BP garage. very good.

kindle530:
the people who own Purfleet truckwash have started up(around 6 months ago) in Felixstowe at the BP garage. very good.

I wont be anywhere near Felixstowe but purfleet is on my routes.

Cheers Carl

jessicas dad:
:shock:

Blimey long man I hope you copied and pasted that list.

yeah, only cus I was sat round waiting to unload for hours, was bored. :slight_smile:

Longman.

Maltby, just off J1 M18.

Was in there last year one day, and after 3 guys washed the truck, it was inspected by their gaffer.

I’m guessing if the job wasn’t done to his standard, it would have been done until it was.

Don’t know the price though Alex, as it was on account.

Ken.

The one at J1 M18 is £18 very good aswell

Scott M:
The one at J1 M18 is £18 very good aswell

I must have an echo… :laughing:

Ken.

Pimpdaddy:

bald bloke:

Pimpdaddy:

You will if you turn up for a load looking like you have just returned from a sugar beet factory, but then again you only posted that for a reaction :imp:

thelorryist:

Pimpdaddy:

bald bloke:

Pimpdaddy:

Some people have a bit of personal pride. If I see a scruffy truck, I think. Lazy tramp… £100k worth of kit sometimes and people just abuse it…

Depends on the job. Im in and out of quarries and get dirty very very quickly.
Nothing worse than washing the wagon (by hand cos gaffa wont pay for it) only to get it filthy after the 1st quarry!

Wheel Nut:

Pimpdaddy:

bald bloke:

Pimpdaddy:

You will if you turn up for a load looking like you have just returned from a sugar beet factory, but then again you only posted that for a reaction :imp:

Not necessarily, I’m just a bit of a tool & I know it… :smiley:

Pimpdaddy:

Wheel Nut:

Pimpdaddy:

bald bloke:

Pimpdaddy:

Not necessarily, I’m just a bit of a tool & I know it… :smiley:

Are you tall, fairly slim, 25-33, black or brown hair (gelled) wear black trainers, play fruit machines, earring, tattoo(s), drive a Ford or Vauxhall, quite good pool player, football enthusiast and drink RDC machine coffee?

Happydaze:
Are you tall, fairly slim, 25-33, black or brown hair (gelled) wear black trainers, play fruit machines, earring, tattoo(s), drive a Ford or Vauxhall, quite good pool player, football enthusiast and drink RDC machine coffee?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

(gelled?) No.

No. No. No.

Yes. Yes.

Excellent pool player but would prefer snooker.

No.

Absolutley not, I’d rather drink RDC toilet water.

What’s your point? Are you looking for a date?