Truck wash Rotherham

I’m looking for a truck wash that i can call in at, i’ve seen one on the hellaby industrial estate, anyone know if its open to the public? This would be a good one as i often go down the M18 from the yard in Doncaster to the M1

is that the one at the back of the stockyard :question: , if so i used to use it every week about 2 years ago, boss set up account with them

from the motorway if looks like its in the TNT yard?

The stockyard is that huge truckstop isn’t it?

From the motorway it looks like its on either on sandbeck way or lowton way?

May of area;

maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc … 12381&z=16

Next time i’m passing in the car i’ll have a mooch about

if you click satellite on the google map you can see the one in the TNT yard at the end of Rother way. Is that the one?

don’t recall a wash at the stockyard ,(used to do swap overs there) your probably right in saying its on someone elses yard

Truckwash … turn @ the r/about onto Hellaby Ind Estate, take 1st turn left (the coach sales yard is on your left) … wash is nearly at the end of the road on your RIGHT. Turn in … go up the yard (wash on your right) spin round to drive into the wash.
Used to use this regularly … cash or A/c. I often used to just get unit washed (not trl as well) £10 cash. used to do a pretty good job. Used to be open until around 6pm dependind on the weather.
Only downside … if you get there, and there is a big queue, there is no where to turn to get out :laughing: :laughing:

Was’nt there a company who appeared on dragons den (and got a deal) called Alpine or something, who planned to put a truck and coach washer in most service stations accross the UK?

ok, i’ll call in next time i’m passing. Thanks!

Didn’t see that dragons den?!

Turning round isn’t a problem, i just shut my eyes, can’t hit anything i can’t see!

jonoD:
Was’nt there a company who appeared on dragons den (and got a deal) called Alpine or something, who planned to put a truck and coach washer in most service stations accross the UK?

They where on Hartshead services (M62 west bound) for a while, not sure if thats the same outfit now on the east bound side.

Cynic-al:
if you click satellite on the google map you can see the one in the TNT yard at the end of Rother way. Is that the one?

no it isn`t
its opposite Dawsons rentals, literally 500yrds from the mini roundabout, theres also a LGV training school running out of the truck wash yard