Truck TX700 DVR

Anyone tried one of these new units yet?

aguriworld.co.uk/index.php/truck-sat-navs.html

The maps look distinctly Snooper

Ken.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=128456&p=2072673#p2040506

If you stop at some services you will find information on Aguri in toilets.

Got one on order waiting for it to arrive.

Mine eventually arrived last week and as usual, just a small folder of instructions, but a link to their site where you can download a full set, 49 pages of A4.
It says on the instructions you can use it straight out of the box! Well I don’t know about that.
I was able to find my way around it enough to plot a route, first try out last night on my run to Midlesboro’ and Gateshead.
At the moment, it’s not as good as my Smartphone sat nav apart from being able to programme it for trucks.
But having done that, it is not programmed for the 50mph speed limit on single carriageway roads, it’s always showing 40 and pinging that you are exceeding the speed limit!
The dash cam is supposed to start immediately you start the device, well mine hasn’t yet! It can be used as a still or movie camera if you go to the DVD section, but so far I cannot get it to operate at the same time as driving to a route.
It comes with an 8GB memory card but says you can go to a 32 GB which I have done, but I can’t as yet make enough sense of the instructions to sort it.
I shall have to get my step grandson to look at it, this sort of thing comes natural to todays kids, I don’t know if I’ve got enough time left on my clock to suss it out.
Anyone else having similar problems, any tips?