Truck stops / facilities in norfolk

Hello, new here so be gentle!

i work for a company who has started delivering an overnight run in and around norfolk , usually finishing on the first day anywhere between Great Yarmouth and Norwich ( and anywhere north of that )

We are struggling finding parking / washing / eating facilities in this area and have even tried paying campsites without much luck

Anyone have any ideas on decent parking areas in this neck of the woods it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

It is crap down there for everything in my opinion.Once you get off the A14 or A17 whichever way you’re coming from there are a few eateries but hardly anywhere to have a shower! My advice would’ve to get a wash before coming off the beaten track!

karlb:
Hello, new here so be gentle!thanks

rough, rough! Welcome to TNUK pal! :grimacing: if you can make it back to hungry horse, A47 swaffham :grimacing:

What are you driving? Rigid or artic? I used to park up in pub carparks when I was on rigids. Pop in and ask if it will be ok to park in their carpark overnight if you are eating and drinking there.

Never had a problem, sometimes they would do a receipt for ‘parking’ that happened to be the same amount as I had paid for my meal. :slight_smile:

Sometimes I could get a shower when I said I had my own towel and bubbles.