Truck stop / Services near blackpool way

After being delayed 3hrs waiting for my trailer to be loaded, I’m really going to struggle to get my last drop off, I will be going towards Blackpool or coming from Blackpool back towards Wakefield for a collection tomorrow (supposed to be today). I need somewhere to park that does food and has showers, doubt I will get to the M6 or M62 before running out of time at 1715 as I still got 4 drops for the day including the one I’m at now.

Any ideas please

Guess that is a no lol

if you can find a park in blackpool get int tide wid yer carbolic n ava bag o chips :smiley: :smiley: sorry I cant be more helpfull :frowning:

Heywood truckstop. J17 M62 I think. Never stopped there tbh, but I’m sure that someone will be along shortly to give directions.

if you have a smartphone download Motorway buddy to it, theres loads of truckstops and services on there and it gives you the price and what facilities are on site alone with how many spaces and contact details.

Just had a look on the app,

Services

Blackburn with Darwen EXTRA on the m65
Charnock Richard on the M6
Rivington on the M61
Birch on the M62

Truckstops

Heywood Jcn 3 M66 01706 368645 OL10 2TT
Junction 7 B park Accrington on the M65 01254 398912 BB5 5JW

Hope this helps fella

Rivington is how MSA’s should be.

Plenty of space, clean and tidy, a shop that sells lots of reasonably priced grub, (It’s a Spar.) not the usual Moto/Welcome Break crap.

Ken.

Quinny:

Plenty of space, clean and tidy, a shop that sells lots of reasonably priced grub, (It’s a Spar.) not the usual Moto/Welcome Break crap.

Ken.

I went past this place, didn’t know what it would be like (meal voucher wise) and cost of parking so I carried on and made it to Birch (God knows how I did it) 53 miles in 1hr 5mins in 4pm - 5pm traffic . On your report I’ll try it next time thanks everyone for the help

Quinny:

Ken.

Great apart from they dont sell anthing in subway that contains pork

spectron:

Quinny:

Ken.

Great apart from they dont sell anthing in subway that contains pork

Fine if your Kosher.

Ken.

eurogarages.com/rivington-services/

HGV Overnight parking — special offer of £19.99 for overnight parking and a meal from any of our food outlets

i used to park at blackpool football club parking then a short walk to the tower ballroom. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

neil46:
i used to park at blackpool football club parking then a short walk to the tower ballroom. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

How was the dancing :grimacing: