Truck stop POI

does anybody have or know where i can download POI for truckstops in the uk for my tom tom, for free if possible.

thanks

that would be a great poi to have for your tomtom.

If anyone has got one i wouldnt mind having it too.

thanks

poihandler.com/ have a look on here for truckstop POI’s & the like

I just downloaded the Truckstop POI file from that site, it has 173 entries but there are a couple of duplicates it seems. Still useful though. They also have POI’s for all the supermarkets, could be handy.

Heres mine with 418 truckstops…

rapidshare.de/files/36891681/truckstops.zip.html

to download click on the word FREE and all should be well…

Ossie

Very handy website that one darren, cheers for the link!

try http://www.willow-house.co.uk
deffo the 1 to have, over 2700 bridges broken down into 6" increments from 136" > 14> 146" etc all the way up to 16

i go on this site for my navman POI’s getoutguide.pwp.blueyonder.c … downloads/

peirre:
try http://www.willow-house.co.uk
deffo the 1 to have, over 2700 bridges broken down into 6" increments from 136" > 14> 146" etc all the way up to 16

That’s the one that some people have been conned into paying a tenner for, may be worth a tenner but even better when free I guess. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
That’s the one that some people have been conned into paying a tenner for, may be worth a tenner but even better when free I guess. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

:frowning: i was 1 of them that paid the £10 & then found willows site

ossie:

Ossie

For those of you with Autoroute etc here is an easy free converter for the above file…

Poiconverter by Richard Davis:-

rjdavies.users.btopenworld.com/h … erter.html

Ossie

ossie:

Ossie

Is that the same file of yours I’ve got already ( april last year according to the properties) or have you updated it ■■

[Denis F"Is that the same file of yours I’ve got already ( april last year according to the properties) or have you updated it ■■

Its been updated quite a bit since last year…

Ossie

ossie:

[Denis F"Is that the same file of yours I’ve got already ( april last year according to the properties) or have you updated it ■■

Its been updated quite a bit since last year…

Ossie

Thanks Ossie, download newer version added to list of things to do :wink:

Thanks for putting the file together - use it a lot :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Ossie i downloaded that poi, but there doesnt seem to be 418 on my tomtom mate, any idea why?

thanks

steve

killer100:
Ossie i downloaded that poi, but there doesnt seem to be 418 on my tomtom mate, any idea why?

thanks

steve

The 418 truckstops are in UK & Europe so I assume are you only have Tomtom for UK (think its called Tomtom One) which of course cannot map the ones abroad but they are there if you had the full European version…

Let me know if I am right or if I have to investigate further…

Ossie

yes i do have the full European mines a tomtom 700.

but i dont use it abroad though, so you maybe right ossie thanxs anyways mate for ya help.

steve

Anyone know if its possible to get low bridges onto a garmin i3 street pilot.
Plain english instructions if poss,i use garmin pio loader for cams etc. thanks

ossie:

Ossie

This link said ‘File not Found’ - are you now hosting it somewhere else, Ossie? If so, any chance of the updated link?? :wink:

ne chance of ne 1 sending the poi file plz

ta