Truck Stop Incidents

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt-UMhtK8xE

An I thought drivers over here were bad but Swift are terrible

Do Swift drivers forget they’re pulling a trailer?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Shouldn’t even be out on their own really.

It’s their stupid trucks. Prime movers that are longer than an 18 tonner and trailers with two axles. Considering that they are generally limited to 36¼ tonnes, you might think they would use smaller trucks.

That first one was very difficult to watch.

ezydriver:
That first one was very difficult to watch.

I looked in disbelief as he reversed but didn’t alter his position. Just stuck it in drive and took a run up. Then I was amazed when he finally got past to see all the space on his offside!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Love the sign on the numptys truck.
“truck makes wide turns”
Uh not wide enough it seems…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The truck he hit said “diligence” on the front I think too :astonished:

Dozy should move the US. With his ES training, he’d fit right in at swifts.

There’s a bridge in America that’s 11ft 8in, and it gets hit so often there’s an actual website for it. Here’s the youtube channel linked with it - watch some of these for a good laugh. This makes Stobarts look competent.

Santa:
It’s their stupid trucks. Prime movers that are longer than an 18 tonner and trailers with two axles. Considering that they are generally limited to 36¼ tonnes, you might think they would use smaller trucks.

You can’t blame the trucks for complete bell ends. Doesn’t matter the length width or height it’s the driver job to know how to drive it and know where they need to take it wide etc.

Maybe, this is one reason so many are to be seen being transported on Railroad wagons throughout the States!.