Truck Stop Food

I ended up posting a long winded diatrabe about food and drink under Westcan Bulk.
Most truckers in North America now have large sleeper cabs. There is room for more than a suitcase and tool kit.

Most truckers today have an inverter and carry a television and microwave oven.
That way they can buy frozen dinners for twice the cost that they would pay at supermarket and heat them in the cab. That is still cheaper and healthier than eating in a truckstop.
Of course, drivers still end up eating meals in a truck stop restaurant or McDonalds.

Cheers!

Bluejaysfan:
I ended up posting a long winded diatrabe about food and drink under Westcan Bulk.
Most truckers in North America now have large sleeper cabs. There is room for more than a suitcase and tool kit.

Most truckers today have an inverter and carry a television and microwave oven.
That way they can buy frozen dinners for twice the cost that they would pay at supermarket and heat them in the cab. That is still cheaper and healthier than eating in a truckstop.
Of course, drivers still end up eating meals in a truck stop restaurant or McDonalds.

Cheers!

ive eaten in plenty of those flying j truckstops petro and ta i always found the grub two be very good and a wide selection of soups salads breakfasts of course i cant speak for all of them just the ones i visited flying j at gary indiana and one near nashvile were i ate on numerous ocassions the food was of a high standard