Any one know of any trucks stops with ‘entertainment’■■

I’m sure most have a TV these days :exclamation: :exclamation:

The strippers at Truckworld are long gone, as is the place itself :frowning:

ROG:

haulage heavy:
Any one know of any trucks stops with ‘entertainment’■■

I’m sure most have a TV these days :exclamation: :exclamation:

some have free wifi too :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

There was a couple of lads fighting outside the Whitwood truckstop the other week if thats the kind of thing your into!

When you get to my age the only entertainment you need at the Truckstops is a bit of peace and quiet…

LEEDSTRUCKA:
There was a couple of lads fighting outside the Whitwood truckstop the other week if thats the kind of thing your into!

When you get to my age the only entertainment you need at the Truckstops is a bit of peace and quiet…

My curtains are frillier than your curtains :stuck_out_tongue:

or was it ferret racing that caused the argument :wink:

orwell truckstop has film night on mondays.
wednesday is football or other sports on sky.
thursday they have an artist, usually some sort of singing, quite often a bit of a mixed bag but plenty of local people enjoy it.
friday they have country and western night and the first friday of every month a classic car meeting is held there.
saturday they have a rock group, sometimes it’s a rock and roll or rockabilly group.
sunday they have karaoke except the first sunday of the month.

the stockyard have the organist plays on a thursday night and the locals come in to sing there own favourite songs, don’t laugh some of them are excellent and often there’ll be a professional singer too.

johnny:
the stockyard have the organist plays on a thursday night and the locals come in to sing there own favourite songs, don’t laugh some of them are excellent and often there’ll be a professional singer too.

and a singer or 2 on a Saturday night. Packed with locals.

When I first read this post I could have sworn when he said “entertainment” that he meant truckstops with “ladies of the night” or is that just my dirty mind? If he did, he’s probably been pretty disapointed with the replies! :laughing:

Silver_Surfer:
When I first read this post I could have sworn when he said “entertainment” that he meant truckstops with “ladies of the night” or is that just my dirty mind? If he did, he’s probably been pretty disapointed with the replies! :laughing:

some of the replies may have been tongue in cheek :wink:

I thought he meant Strippers :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

Nudge Nudge :wink:

Have you got any photographs of your wife? :smiley:

Wanna buy some? :wink:

I thought it meant watching some of the antics of people trying to reverse into each other at Doncaster. :wink:

Good point. Where is the parking at Doncaster? (map?)
I’ve heard there can be quite a lot of, err, entertainment, around there :wink:

Listen guys, all i want to know is can i get a strip or not after a long days driving :open_mouth: ?

Stop talkin ■■■■ and lets talk Diesel, If ur that desparate i’ll let you look at mine…
Scania Wheelnuts…

It has been said that Red lodge has a comedy hour when i’m in residence! :laughing:

There used to be Strippers on at Chesterfield Truckstop but that was a while ago ,so dont know about the situation now.
When was the last time you guys saw a stripper at a truckstop ■■
(And where ?)

Dont know whether the Truckstop in Widnes is still there?apparently they have/had strippers.
apart from that the only other place was Truckworld but as has been stated is all but a distant memory… :cry: that was the only reason I ever went there.

bikemonkey:
Dont know whether the Truckstop in Widnes is still there?apparently they have/had strippers.
apart from that the only other place was Truckworld but as has been stated is all but a distant memory… :cry: that was the only reason I ever went there.

Well you certainly wouldn’t go to the Roll Inn for the hygiene or the food either :stuck_out_tongue:

The last place I saw strippers in a truckstop was probably Truckers at Godmanchester, but you wouldn’t admit it to anyone :wink:

haulage heavy:
Listen guys, all i want to know is can i get a strip or not after a long days driving :open_mouth: ?

just ring the local police and tell them you have some crack up your jacksee
free strip and breakfast thrown in :smiley: :smiley: