Truck Spray Painter Wanted in Midlands

I’m currently restoring a 1995 Scania 143 450 and it will be ready for paint just after Christmas.

I’m looking for a quality company or individual who can spray and polish the cab and paint chassis all in two pack ( including all the bits you cannot see) to show condition.

They will need to remove the fifth wheel, tanks, wings. wheels etc. Then shot blast the chassis including all around the engine bay before finishing the entire truck to show condition.

Any recommendations in the Midlands area please.

Thanks

Darran

There is a company called BSGH in Coleshill and the guy there is Jeff. He has done a couple of units with chassis and trailers for us this year, I really can’t fail this work. We take them from Hampshire to Coleshill to get them done as he is the best I have found. If you are one if our units around feel free to have a look at the work they have done.
Thanks
John

Yeah BSGH seem ok but they wanted paying immediately for stuff when I opened an account with them, wouldn’t wait 30 days.

Think they’ve been stung in the past but that’s not my fault now is it. Don’t use them at all now, go to Andersons in Coalville. I am a stone’s throw from BSGH. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Nowt queer as folk.

why do you need another 30 days?
if they do a good job on time why not pay straight away?
I’ve done welding/fabricating jobs with quite an outlay for materials myself for firms over weekends and bank holidays with the understanding that payment will be on time only to end up chasing and waiting for months on end so now its payment on collection or don’t bother!
also I find overall if I pay for parts/services straight away people are more willing to help you out when you need something after hrs or when your stuck!

What kind of money do they charge to paint

I.m going to collect my truck this morning after a complete cab respray in a different colour, luckily my mate owns the garage so he.s only charging me £1000
Last one i had painted from new was over 4k for the cab alone, another £1500 for the chassis to be done, but that wasnt for show condition so i would imagine the price would be even higher

chaversdad:
I.m going to collect my truck this morning after a complete cab respray in a different colour, luckily my mate owns the garage so he.s only charging me £1000
Last one i had painted from new was over 4k for the cab alone, another £1500 for the chassis to be done, but that wasnt for show condition so i would imagine the price would be even higher

“no money in the job” you must be aff your heid to spend that painting the thing

chaversdad:

How come yer mate didnt paint the first one■■? :smiley: