Truck simulator

Hello ppl

just got told by my TM today that hes put me forward to go try a truck simulator out for some gov test, he said there was 6000 drivers that would doining it, im not sure what its all about as he was a bit sketchy though.

Just wondered if there is anyone one on this site that has done this, and if so whats it all about.

regards

Manny

try

www.trucksim.co.uk
:wink:

thanks for that

looks pretty intresting.

regards

manny

I drove the truck simulator at the CV show its a strange experience, you don’t realise how difficult it is with the absence of road resistance and the vibrations of the engine. Its a great idea in principal but you can’t work with the truck as you would normally and I think it makes it harder, it just doesn’t react the same way but the trailer angles are spot on. :slight_smile:

:laughing: :smiley: :open_mouth: :laughing:

The nearest to a driving simulator that I’ve been on is that 18wheeler computer game. The big one you sit on. Encouraged to do all the things you’de love to do on the road, but don’t dare because it would cost your licence (or worse). Great fun and not that bad as a driving simulator :blush: ignoring the obvious “faults”. :laughing: