Truck shows & rallies past & present

great photos i love all them old truckfest photos
KEEP THEM COMING :smiley:

Super photos!
Always nice to see them old ones :smiley:
Keep them coming!

Reg Danne

great pics my dad had trucks at wetherby show 88 and barnard castle show 2000 01 02 03 04 05 have u any pics from driffield show over the years ive got pics up on my flickr site of the wetherby 88 show keep em coming :smiley:

Hi Bradford 9999
I have not got any photo’s from Driffield only been there once and that was with the model club so mainly stayed in the model tent, I have a few more from Wetherby late 80’s and Pickering 91,92 & 93 and a few from Leeds truck show 92 and lots from Tip-Con. regards prattman.

here’s some photo’s from Tip-Con 1995/96.regards prattman.

Newark 2013

prattman:
Hi Bradford 9999
I have not got any photo’s from Driffield only been there once and that was with the model club so mainly stayed in the model tent, I have a few more from Wetherby late 80’s and Pickering 91,92 & 93 and a few from Leeds truck show 92 and lots from Tip-Con. regards prattman.

would be great to see the pickering photos and leeds show we had trucks at them both :smiley:

This truck was absolutely amazing i wish i had took a video of it to show you.

Newark 2013

prattman:
Hi Bradford 9999

would be great to see them pics we had trucks at them shows in the early 90s :smiley:

Good quality photo’s there coca cola kid I really like the one of Rowells Transport there’s no distraction in the background or people in the foreground, I know at shows it difficult to take photo’s without getting these things in, keep the photo’s coming.
Here’s a couple I took at Pickering in the early 90’s. regards prattman.

I’ll put my name down for that ergo Mandator if no-one else wants it. :laughing:

Retired Old ■■■■:
I’ll put my name down for that ergo Mandator if no-one else wants it. :laughing:

Hi Rof, yes good in its day, did a bit on the spanners and driving them.
Les.

Newark 2013

Newark 2013

Newark 2013

Newark 2013

Newark 2013

Newark 2013