Truck Sat Nav recommendations from the floor please

Hi all

In the market for a truck sat nav, cost irrelevant, want the best.

Leaning towards a snooper at present but thought I’d get your valuable opinions first.

And yes, I know map books are great/better or whatever, but in fairness that isn’t the question here!

Ta in advance for sensible replies

Have a browse through the Computer, Transport Software and Technology Forum, this topic has been discussed a few times recently.

It’s where this thread will probably end up anyway :wink:

Oops, didn’t see that. Thanks

I don’t know which is the best but I use a Tomtom Go 730 that I bought off eBay and I put Tomtom Truck on, cheap as chips and never let me down … well not yet anyway :wink:

tachograph:
I don’t know which is the best but I use a Tomtom Go 730 that I bought off eBay and I put Tomtom Truck on, cheap as chips and never let me down … well not yet anyway :wink:

+1 but with a go530 :wink:

I’ve got a snooper S2000N and think it’s superb!

Snooper S7000, great size and is very reliable and if get stuck at a job with time to kill you can watch the tv on it to pass the time.

I have a garmin 465T…

The traffic avoidance isn’t worth tuppence - it’s clueless about speed limits - not too clever with weight limits - claims to do the bluetooth hands-free thing - but it won’t navigate at the same time and then just before Christmas it tried to take me with a 13 foot tall wagon through an 8’ 3" railway bridge.

Pile of ■■■.

gezt:

tachograph:

+1 but with a go530 :wink:

+2 IM using a 740 that had live traffic and google search working until the subscription ran out, they were useful but im not sure there worth the 70 odd quid fee for 12 months