Truck sat nav advice!

My trusty old Garmin has finally given up the ghost, so looking to buy a new satnav suitable for trucks, i know its a minefield out there with different models, but anyone give some advice on what your using and is it any good.
Been warned off of Snooper because of the aftersales & updating issues, so whats the best, need something which reroutes around low bridges Etc as got a 15’+ trailer, so guess im looking at Tom Tom, Garmin!
Whats the best, apart from a trusty ol A-Z! :confused:

Garmin 465t for me works faultless and been totally reliable in use, think you can get them a bit cheaper now, couple that with lifetime updates and will it last you along time.

pronav.co.uk/products.html

Ive got the old model, this one has just come out and will be getting one as soon as i have the cash. I personally cant understand why anyone would pay Β£400 for a snooper when you can get one of these for almost half the price and i cant see the snooper being any better. I use mine along side a map as sometimes you have to point it in the right direction but thats more to do with knowing a better route to avoid traffic.

I have the Snooper s7000, for nights out the tv is brilliant, comes with a long and strong lead and magnetic base, it can do up to 16 multi drop routes, ADR routes, and problems on the road flash up where you can avoid them.
The blue tooth phone where you can pair your mobile phone is handy, so when you get a call , you speak in to the sat nav.
You can ask for Β£40 off the MRP at the MSA shop.So far it has not let me down.

I use the TomTom 5150 and so far it’s been great. Checked a fair few routes which I know are height and/or weight restricted and it’s caught them all and routed me round them.

The new 5150 has lifetime map updates too which are released 4 times per year.