Truck Rally in Huddersfield

Just a few photos I took today 31-10-10 at the vintage truck rally in Huddersfield,most of them I have not seen before on the rally circuits that I have been to in the past.

A few more from Huddersfield

And a few more.

JOHN.

Thanks for posting these pics :smiley: Ilove looking at the older trucks :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It was a great event…my ERF (TCS) is next to the blue bedford TK…great pictures

paul allen:
It was a great event…my ERF (TCS) is next to the blue bedford TK…great pictures

Sorry Paul I thought I had taken photos of everything on show but I cannot find a better one of your ERF.Prehaps you can add one on here if you have one.I arrived there late on in the day after I had a look round the auto jumble over in the market,I was on my way home when I spotted them all parked up.
John

Some great shots there John. :smiley: :smiley:

looks good i wish i knew it was on. :confused: :wink:

Great pics John. Like Jessicas dad i’d have gone if I had known it was on. Did they advertise it locally do you know?

The Yorkshireman:
Great pics John. Like Jessicas dad i’d have gone if I had known it was on. Did they advertise it locally do you know?

I dont know about locally but I spotted it the Heritage Commercial mag saying it was an auto jumble in the market and that there would be a few wagons about as well for the last show of the season.

Some great shots there Stanfield, I was there a little earlier in the day, but had to leave early due to a family committment, here are a few of my photos:

Cheers

Great photos scarren. I must say the ones taken on the road as they were arriving look great,it brings back memories of how it used to be.
John

Great pictures guys - I am pleased to say that my ugly mug is not too visible in one of the pictures!

Hope you don’t mind me adding some pictures?

This is what we arrived in: from an earlier gathering at Caphouse Colliery

Foden, Foden and ERF by fryske, on Flickr

This Seddon Atkinson was looking very nice too:

Seddon Atkinson 400 LBR614P by fryske, on Flickr

The S85 needed a little warming-up a few hours earlier!

Foden start-up by fryske, on Flickr

But looked good up at the Carriage House in the dark!

Foden S85 gritter YYO557T by fryske, on Flickr

I’ve driven the Atki in the 6th pic down, and been a passenger in it on the Trans Pennine, and I can tell you she’s as good as she looks. :smiley:

Ken.