Truck Pictures

Basically, a quick question as I know here is the best place to ask! Do you have any truck pictures of the trucks in Canada and America that you could share with me. As I am in the process of writing a book of my ‘experiences’ I know I’m 17 what experiences would I have, basically it’s a book I’m writing as I go along my way to get into the trucking industry and start my way to living my dream of driving trucks in Canada.

And basically if you have any pictures you could let me use, and don’t worry I will give full credits to the photographer who took them :smiley: :smiley: I would just like to feature other peoples photography work other than my own :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

jonnytruckfest:
Basically, a quick question as I know here is the best place to ask! Do you have any truck pictures of the trucks in Canada and America that you could share with me. As I am in the process of writing a book of my ‘experiences’ I know I’m 17 what experiences would I have, basically it’s a book I’m writing as I go along my way to get into the trucking industry and start my way to living my dream of driving trucks in Canada.

And basically if you have any pictures you could let me use, and don’t worry I will give full credits to the photographer who took them :smiley: :smiley: I would just like to feature other peoples photography work other than my own :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers

I will see what I can do

ya can use any of mine ive posted if you want.
jimmy

Thank you all :smiley:

It will be a while until my book will be finished but I suppose I will be posting bits of the book chapter by chapter, so I shall indeed keep you all in tune to what I’ve been writing :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

JIMBO47:
ya can use any of mine ive posted if you want.
jimmy

Pics of your old antique Mack, shant be buying that book then :laughing: :laughing: Unfortunaitly the powers that be wont enable me to supply young Johnny with Pics

Feel free to use any of mine :wink: