Truck pics

Saw a website mentioned somewhere that’s meant to have loads of truck photos on it by some truck spotters or something. Anyone recall the URL please :question:

Think it was mentioned in last T&D iirc but my latest copy is now with another driver.

rob ive put a couple of links onthe links page theres a good one on there from v8 karl i think the one in t&d was www.trucksgalore.co.uk theres also fototruck.co.uk.hope it was one of these you are after :laughing:

This one has some and is a good start!

chrishodgetrucks.co.uk/

www.truckpalace.com

Here’s my one from the links page davesimages.net/ then you can go to his community webshots album for the one in Lymme. At this time he must be doing something to his album as all the links for pictures are not there. But they will be back on soon, just keep visiting.

dave:
www.truckpalace.com

That’s a very good one Dave :exclamation: Cheers :exclamation:

They’ve even got a picture of my old FH12 in there with all the kit on it :laughing: I don’t see one of our current fleet in there; will have to get that changed :sunglasses:

Rob K:

dave:
www.truckpalace.com

They’ve even got a picture of my old FH12 in there with all the kit on it :laughing: I don’t see one of our current fleet in there; will have to get that changed :sunglasses:

Cool which one is your old FH12 then,i would like to see which one it is. :smiley: :sunglasses:

Rob K:

dave:
www.truckpalace.com

That’s a very good one Dave :exclamation: Cheers :exclamation:

your welcome mt.
cor the owner of the site is a good lad. if you send him pictures he normally puts them on within a week.

Rob - I know the one the you mean but can’t remember the URL. I have it in favorites on my laptop. I have a couple of others in there as well. I’ll post them the next time I fire up the laptop.

Rob is this it■■?

lorryspotting.com/

there are loads and loads of pics on here of some of the big fleets.

some link from Germany and Netherland but it is very good

lkw-infos.de/start.htm

mbmcargotech.nl/index.html

cheers Betz :sunglasses:

There’s been a fella advertising his own pic site in the small-ads in the back of ‘TRUCKING’ magazine. I don’t have one to hand at the moment though, and the address was a bit lengthy so i can’t remember it. If you have a copy of the mag around from the last 3 months take a look at the small ads near the back where drivers are looking for jobs and things are put up for sale, it’s in the misc section near the end. Havent had a chance to take a look yet so can’t comment on it’s quality.

Rob web sites as promised

hankstruckpictures.com/trucks.htm

hankstruckpictures.com/len_rogers.htm

fototruck.com

The last url is the one from T&D.

Also have noticed that there is an image search on Google. Click on image and in the search box type in Renault Premium ( we know how much you love them :smiling_imp: ) then it will search and return images only of Renaults Premium. Very handy if you know exactly what you are looking for. :smiley:

V8KARLV8:
Rob is this it■■?

lorryspotting.com/

there are loads and loads of pics on here of some of the big fleets.

£40 per year :question: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: [ZB] ME.

a good site for volvo fans www.volvofan.nl

Try www.vespen.nu for some real nice pics of Swedish Transcons old Scania’s and Volvo’s.

As well as some excellent Middle East pics too.
Even a pic of some ex-Onsala colleagues.

www.vespen.nu