Truck Photo Collections

TRANSPORT PHOTO COLLECTIONS WANTED

Has anyone or does anyone know anybody who is selling of there truck photo collections ? Or is selling large quanity of images ?

email me

truckerjames123@gmail.com

THANKS !

truckerjames123:
TRANSPORT PHOTO COLLECTIONS WANTED

Has anyone or does anyone know anybody who is selling of there truck photo collections ? Or is selling large quanity of images ?

email me

truckerjames123@gmail.com

THANKS !

• Report this post

This is like Heaven

Postby nickyboy » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:10 pm
gnclogan.magix.net/

Now i was only a nipper round the beginning of the 80’s but looking at these pics makes me wish i was driving back then. Everyone looks like the beginning or end of an adventure. todays trucks just dont seem to appeal the same.

The guy is selling his whole collection of over 5000 pictures, negatives and copyright.

I don’t know if this is the sort of thing you are looking for
cheers Johnnie

Hi

I already contacted this person last night and my mouth feel to the ground !

I asked how much they want for what is being advertised and i got a reply saying that they’ve had a few offers ranging from £1000 to £3500, yes that’s three thousand five hundred ! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I replied saying at the age of 21 i do not have that sort of money whatsoever !

Thanks anyway for replying to my thread mate, much appreciated

All the best

James

better go to Ebay and there has some regulars sellers put on ebay so you can contact them via private message also best place for buy or swap or sell trucks photos at Gaydon once a year - Hertigate trucks show.

Ben.

I’ve been debating selling mine, got approx 1600 pics.

Have been selling them for £1.29 a pop on eBay but haven’t got the time to keep listing them now.

Approx 2/3 are professionally printed. The raw files are approx 4gb worth

Going be what recent collection have sold for, i was aiming for a minimum £150. The printed ones cost £80ish