Truck parts supplier

Hello,

I work in a company who manufactures stainless steel accessories (our range should be the most comprehensive in this field and our products are one of the highest quality) for pickup´s, suv´s, van´s and truck´s. We are looking for solid partner in UK.

I´m looking for companies similar to FP&S truck and trailer parts, gtpltd etc. Basically companies who distribute truck parts in larger scale.

Cheers.

How about CDC accessories? They do lots of truck stuff. Or if you speak to the mods first they may let you post a link to your company website then you could sell direct to your prospective customers and cut the middle man out. Result. :wink:

Hi,welcome to trucknet,do you have a website?

Hehe, just an hour ago I looked at CDC accessories (at the moment I have excluded the but not deleted yet). We need distributors, i.e we need a middle man, as we are not Uk company. If there are at least 5 interested parties then I can send those, but not less.

Rs500nut - I sent pm with company page.

Can I just mention

Rule 5 No spamming, trolling, advertising without permission —

Rule 6 Links to Other Websites.

Links such as your own homepage, a blog, or your online photo stash are allowed and can be included in the WWW bit in your profile or your signature.

Links to Commercial Sites which are blatant adverts are not allowed unless it is somewhere you’ve used in the past or are passing it on in response to a query and you have no connection to the company.

Asking questions about wholesalers etc. is ok but please don’t cross the line and turn this into blatent advertising :wink:

Hello,

can find any more interesting truck accessory companies, so I´m researcing the ones that I already have. Also looking for tyre wholesalers who might be interested in wheel trims. If you know such company, let me know.

who are you please , i want a light bar for my van

Hi,

some time ago I visited on potential UK truck accessories company and they were very interested. But they would like to start in the end of the year or early next year. So I´m still looking for a reliable partner. Our quality is second to none, in fact we have few OEM clients.

If you know such company or you own such company, just let me know and you will not be forgotten :slight_smile: