Truck parking in the kidderminster

I,m looking for a truck ■■■■■■■■■■■■ in kidderminster that I can rent etc for an operating centre, All I need is a space because all the maintenance will be contracted out, anybody got any idea,s! :slight_smile: cheers chris

Look for some yards close to where you want where other smallish transport companies are based. If you talk to them nicely and the truck is going to be away all week and you only need parking on a weekend you shouldn’t pay more than a tenner. If you want parking every night of the week then, I dunno, maybe £30 ish :question: They’ll probably have a jetwash too which you can use as long as you like (within a sensible length of time) for a fiver.

You need to go and talk to people and make friends with them.

Cheers.

:slight_smile: How about asking the firm that is doing the maintainance ?
Or the firm where you pick up your loads from ? -an added bonus at either would be the security aspect, the commercial garage would probably be open over the weekend and the factory would have an on site security guard. :sunglasses: :wink:

thanks fer those folks, have explored the loading company and the maintenence people,no luck but will be chasing some small transport companies as suggested, cheers chris :slight_smile: