Truck.net stickers? are there such a thing?

Hi all just wondering if there are any stickers available (or do you all have a secret handshake to recognise each other)

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1825

But yes a very special handshake, so special that the automatic editor has been set to delete all references to it.

Trucknet members are easy to recognise in cafes and bars, just listen to the conversations. They never swear, they replace all the profanities with ZB :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Ricki will try and sell you a sticker shortly :smiley:

i have some spare :wink:

ADDRESS CHANGE ALERT

:exclamation: Don’t forget that the address on the Order Form has changed since the post on that thread was started. If anyone has ordered stickers in the last few months or so and not received them, maybe Toytown at Budget Signs never received your order as you have to read well into the fairly long 3 page thread to find the new address. :wink:
:arrow_right: Budget Signs are no longer at the Chapel St. address -

:arrow_right: The correct address to send your order form and S.A.E. is as follows :
Budget Signs,
Unit 3,
38, Whittlesey Road,
MARCH, Cambs. PE15 0AG

:sunglasses:

But yes a very special handshake, so special that the automatic editor has been set to delete all references to it.

Trucknet members are easy to recognise in cafes and bars, just listen to the conversations. They never swear, they replace all the profanities with ZB

He He He !!! Ask a silly question LoL !!!

Errrr i dont think that link works (or is it me)

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1825

that explains why i didnt receive the ones i ordered before Xmas :frowning: