Truck Net Forums

i would just like to say i have found these forums very usefull and a fantastic way to answer questions you may have on anything asosiated with truck driving you may not always like some of the posts you get in reply but i personally have found trucknet very usefull since registering on it who agrees or disagrees

I vote ‘yes’. Some thought provoking posts by Neil a longgggggggg time ago caused me to change my driving style from rushing about foot to the floor everywhere to a more sedate ‘it gets there when it gets there’ mood, which saw my stress levels disappear overnight so I’ll always be grateful to him for that, even though it was a general post and not aimed at anyone in particular.

I’m equally grateful to someone else, maybe Harry or Malc? for a post about pulling the red line off when the world starts to move. That incredibly useful and potentially life-saving tip always stayed with me and actually saved my bacon one day when the world did indeed start moving when it shouldn’t have done, and by quickly pulling the red off I saved my open drivers door from being ripped off on the front corner of an empty skelly.

On a personal level I’ve also made a good friend from here too (kitkat).

:smiley:

Useful, for a variety of reasons.

Coffeeholic:
Useful.

:confused:

bjd:
i would just like to say i have found these forums very usefull and a fantastic way to answer questions you may have on anything asosiated with truck driving you may not always like some of the posts you get in reply but i personally have found trucknet very usefull since registering on it who agrees or disagrees

Kiss ■■■! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I wonder who the muppets are that have said “not useful”. :unamused:

Rob K:

Roger Ewen and Conor Turton :stuck_out_tongue:

I have learnt loads of stiff

I voted yes altho im ret 10yrs.Because im retired does not mean im not still interested in a job i did for 34yrs through rough and smooth and loved every minuite of it.These forums keep me up to date with the industry as well as providing me with regular laughs at some of the comments.It also brings back good memorys[espesially bubbs and friends with the scrapbook thread]So i say to all of you keep up the good work and keep an owd tramper happy.
regards dave.

Wheel Nut:

Rob K:

Who the hell is Roger Ewen when he’s at home? :confused:

I voted very usefull, these trucknet sites are very informative over a wide variety of issues, professional, & sometimes humerous too, whilst constantly keeping you updated. Thank you trucknet people behind the scenes, members & followers :smiley:

Rob K:

Wheel Nut:

Rob K:

I was wondering that as well. :confused: :confused:

lightforce:

bjd:

Kiss ■■■! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Not at all just credit where its due and i feel the people behind Truck Net should be recognised for there efforts kiss ■■■ lol like it

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:

Wheel Nut:

Rob K:

I keep getting PM and email from him :wink:

Trucknet-UK participation should replace the Driver CPC in my opinion :wink:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:

Wheel Nut:

Rob K:

Ah, got you now. Didn’t associate that name with him for some reason.

In a rare moment of unknown geneurosity I voted useful

dunno wht really don´t come on here too much as reading what is posted here reminds of why I departed for distant shores many moons ago :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:

Wheel Nut:

Rob K:

Ah, got you now. Didn’t associate that name with him for some reason.

Ahhhhhhhhh, he who must not be mentioned otherwise Rikki will be out with his padlocks. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Name didn’t ring with me either.

Hadn’t you noticed “him” missing?
Newbies don’t get the all bells & whistles welcome any more.

Apparantly, he can’t get a specific reason for his enforced holiday from “the management”.

Maybe he’ll have time to look for a job now?

Vascoingles:
[snip] reading what is posted here reminds of why I departed for distant shores many moons ago :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Well thats useful then, isn’t it? :smiley:

Simon:

Vascoingles:
[snip] reading what is posted here reminds of why I departed for distant shores many moons ago :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Well thats useful then, isn’t it? :smiley:

fact is and remains fact Simon