Truck navigation system

Hey MuddaScrounger,wont you need your truckers sat-nav for the 7.5T work you said you were going to do?

Then again,it is a glorified car so you are probably right. Get rid.

If you are short of cash,why don’t you ask for a crisis loan? Sounds like you’ve had a couple already.

Well if anyone’s interested I’ll sell my trucktables for £30 inc p&p. Mint condition, complete with box, mount and charger. Was two chargers one as a spare , if I can find it I’ll pop in box as well. PM if want it

Been claimed

eagerbeaver:
Hey MuddaScrounger,wont you need your truckers sat-nav for the 7.5T work you said you were going to do?

Then again,it is a glorified car so you are probably right. Get rid.

If you are short of cash,why don’t you ask for a crisis loan? Sounds like you’ve had a couple already.

wont need it
The 7.5t work is through an agency starting after the bank holiday for a company that have had their o licence suspended , i will be with their driver for ten weeks using a hired truck. he can show my where to go and do the manual work
then i pay to complete my Class C test and take your missis to the truckstop hotel to celebrate you paying for my training.
oh then then i buy a £70 sat nav like i should have done in the first place.

My missus (or missis as you put it), only bangs truck drivers. She has no interest in scrounging van drivers lol.

You might be better off considering paying towards an English lesson instead of a cheap sat nav.

Got to go now,need to get my head down. Got some truck driving to do in the morning,you know how it is.

Ooops. Sorry…you don’t.

My missus (or missis as you put it), only bangs truck drivers. She has no interest in scrounging van drivers lol.

I know mate thats how i found out about her , she had so many truck drivers while you were at work that snooper sat nav had to add her to the POI database. :smiley:

Just been on the truck tables website, that guy seriously needs a spell check! But the sat navs are well rated according to this topic, so I’ll prob end up getting one.

Would like a snooper but ain’t in the position to pay £350 odd quid for one, just coz it’s got TV built in :confused:

You need to try harder than the missus thing chief.

Come on now sunshine,you are up against a professional.

If their O licence has been suspended, how are they going to (legally) run a hired 7.5T …?

Hi “Dan Bear 87”.
Just read that you would like to get a Snooper sat nav; the S8000 series with built in T.V. well, DON’T BOTHER.

The unit itself is a nice piece of kit and the T.V. is pretty good as well but unfortunately is has one serious flaw; the mapping system is absolutely rubbish. This has even lead me to writing to Performance Products to formally complain but they require a full and detailed log of all the errors you encounter; as if you have the time during a busy work schedule.

My advise is simple - Avoid spending good money on what effectively is an expensive piece of junk

Regards

Westway Cruiser

Could you elaborate a bit on the mapping errors? What sort of errors are we talking about?

There’s a saying ‘buy cheap,buy twice’. Look at the 3main truck navigation aids snooper,garmin and tomtom. All will do the job well. Most have a preference.

£300 Garmin/SnooperTomTom 8x the
£36 price Chinese made Xgody truck Sat Nav that does the job dead on!!!

Not forgetting apps on your phone

If the snooper has map errors that something for they’re mail supplier no the makers of the snooper most use navteq or here which is part of Nokia group