Truck Names

Gday all been lurking on here for a while,really good site.Been on Road trains in Australia last job carting fuel been offered a start with an ex boss who has just bought a truck of his own with a new drop deck extendable.We want to name each truck as they go on the road the first is called Go Long would like any suggestions for future names, have notice a few on here with good sense of houmor and quick wit so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

If its going to be driven by volvo jock why not call it strap .

haha nice one but need names to go with the extendable theme

if first truck is go long, then what about way round?

Off topic, but why’ve you come back and how hard was it to get into the road trains in Oz?

What about Long but Stiff?

Touch the right buttons and it gets longer but still stays hard?

Sorry, just got out of bed :blush:

Number one Erection.

■■■■■■ long or short your call :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

“Swing low sweet chariot” would be my suggestion, Rugby world cup 2003 !!

Regards
Kenny

Since my user name exists thus, I would call my truck " Lightning - strikes a drum in support of under valued truckers" A bit of a mouthful im afraid.

Long Gone

I think ‘Stanley’ is a good name for a truck, or a bus, or a car, or a train, or a ship, or a plane, or a horse, or a dog … could go on forever.

Pat Hasler:
I think ‘Stanley’ is a good name for a truck, or a bus, or a car, or a train, or a ship, or a plane, or a horse, or a dog … could go on forever.

Thought you would of gone for Mona, Pat :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

As our darling Prime Minister Julia Gillard was born in Wales why not name it after that Welsh singer Ivor Longun.

waynedl:
Off topic, but why’ve you come back and how hard was it to get into the road trains in Oz?

What about Long but Stiff?

Touch the right buttons and it gets longer but still stays hard?

Sorry, just got out of bed :blush:

Its not hard to get into Road Train once you get your licence a MC licence covers Bdoubles and road trains.you can get your licence in 1-2 days for about $1000 sceaming out for driver in W A wages can vary from mid 30s to 50 $ per hour at the moment i am on $44 per hour an do an average of 70 to 80 hours in a 5 day week