Truck Magazine

Hello, I am trying to get hold of old copies of Truck Magazine from the 1970’s.

In particular, a copy of the May 1975 issue featuring the launch of the New Ford Transcontinental.

Can anyone help?

I keep searching ebay, the nearest I can come up with is 1979 issues onwards.

Thanks very much.

plenty on ebay you might get what you want

Those articles have been posted on here, I think. Deanb is the man to ask. The Transcon launch issue had a review by Noel Edmonds, IIRC.

Thanks for your replies. Yes indeed zb the article did feature Noel Edmonds. I have asked Deanb to point me in the right direction.

MPS:
Thanks for your replies. Yes indeed zb the article did feature Noel Edmonds. I have asked Deanb to point me in the right direction.

If you look at the folloing pages on the Paul Gee thread you will find more on the Transcon. P 89,222,332 and 356.
At the top of the thread on the RHS you will see it says page 1-360,click on it and a box opens up where you can search for
the pages you want to look at so you dont have to view every page ! :wink:

Heres the article from May 1975 chap.The quality of printing was awful on the early truck magazines.

Click on pages twice to read.

MPS:
Hello, I am trying to get hold of old copies of Truck Magazine from the 1970’s.

In particular, a copy of the May 1975 issue featuring the launch of the New Ford Transcontinental.

Can anyone help?

I keep searching ebay, the nearest I can come up with is 1979 issues onwards.

Thanks very much.

I think I’ve got a lot of 70s Truck mags and Comm motor mags etc given to me by a mate years ago.
They’re on my loft somewhere.

Edit…I’ve just checked out E.Bay :open_mouth: …you can’t buy a 70s edition ‘‘Truck’’ for under a fiver!
:open_mouth:

Are you still interested o/p? :smiley:

I think I may have the magazine in question in the garage loft I’ll look tomorrow.

Punchy Dan:
I think I may have the magazine in question in the garage loft I’ll look tomorrow.

Dan did you buy that with your first pocket money :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Buzzer:

Punchy Dan:

Dan did you buy that with your first pocket money :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’d have a job 2yrs before I was born :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Many thanks indeed for the uploads Deanb that brings back memories.

And thanks to all, if anyone can come up with a copy i’ll definately be interested.