Truck magazine truck shows aroad

does any of the truck mags still do trips abroad, I thought I might like to try one now I have a bit time, a spanner man mate of mine did one to the states and mexico a few years back and said the best bit was seeing the Mexicans restoring stuff on the side of the road and making a really good job of it. but alas he has gone to see the big spanner man in the sky so no leads there.

Wasn’t it Trucking International, that used to offer the trips to the Las Vegas Truck Show :question:

I went on an organised trip to National Rodeo Finals in Las Vegas a few years ago … have been again since - booking it all myself … not too difficult :smiley: … would guess it would not be too hard to go to the truck show :question:
I have always found the Yanks to be really “Brit friendly” ( if you understand ) … they seem to hear the accent and are happy to help you :laughing: :laughing:

Big events in Las Vegas mean LOADS of visitors … so you need to book hotels / flights EARLY … I have just booked to go to Rodeo again … in December :exclamation:

Dont forget the one Rikki organised to Louisville, kentucky, a few years back. It was a competition and i was one of the winners to an all expenses paid trip, hotel the VIP pass to the show and was the best thing ever. It was well organised and the show was something else, meeting Ex Pats who drive for a living over there, i cant praise it highly enough. Maybe Rikki could organise another, and i would enter, but only if i could win again :laughing: