Truck Magazine Poll

I saw a large stack of truck mags in the services earlier and it made me wonder if members on here still read them or is this forum making them obsolete?
Note this poll applies to the classic movement too.

Have a good look through, let all the charity begging adverts, life insurance and commemorative plate tat leaflets fall on the floor and then decide. I occasionally buy but I’ll normally read it in the shop and put it back. I prefer the classic ones but there are far too many war stories to maintain my interest in CVC. Classic Truck is good but they’re doing too many foreign truck features. A Dutch Volvo was the feature this month. Never read a word not interested. I do like the old features from years gone though.
I have bought T and D in recent months, it’s improved recently. What’s happened to Trucking? I’ve not seen it in the shops for a while.

Truck and Driver is pretty good this month, has details of a free route planning service on the T and D website. The planner works well too. I’ve never heard of any of the bands named in the album reviews though. :blush:
Trucking is around, but not much in this months’.