Truck hoover

Any recommendations for a 24v hoover to use in the truck? Ideally need one that’s got an attachment that will get in between and under the seats as that’s where dirt and dust seems to build up the most.

Black and decker make a good 12v hoover I paid about £30 for mine on fleabay a cpl of years ago

Dozy.

He’s a good sucker
His daughter wants a different car because the colour or stereo or something,
His wife wants to sale the house or what ever ,
I bet he even answers the email from Banky Mooooooon telling him he’s in line for a 30mil dollar pay out just send me your bank details :unamused: :unamused:

Best thing is to damp dust and don’t use sillycon spray

chester1:
Black and decker make a good 12v hoover I paid about £30 for mine on fleabay a cpl of years ago

Yes these are good got mine from Halfords,not too pricey I think Argos might do them as well.

I bought mine from a £ shop…guess how much . :smiley: its not electric, but comes with a dust pan as well.

brush is prob more effective than a £30 hoover tbh!

something that uses the airline would be good…probably

chester1:

Only hoover make hoovers [emoji39]

Airline duster and a 1” paintbrush usually do the trick

Gave up on 12v and 24v vacuums, theres just not enough suction. I use a 240volt dyson ‘city’ cylinder vacuum, the dusting brush attachment gets in all the nooks and crannies and has enough suction to ■■■■ a golf ball through a hose pipe…

AndrewG:
enough suction to ■■■■ a golf ball through a hose pipe…

Cue Dipper.

I bring my dyson V6. Expensive but excellent.

AndrewG:

May I borrow it please?

I’ve got a Henry at home but it’s too close to the bone being sucked off by a hoover called Henry with his bubble eyes and I’m not paying for a Hetty

toonsy:

AndrewG:

May I borrow it please?

I’ve got a Henry at home but it’s too close to the bone being sucked off by a hoover called Henry with his bubble eyes and I’m not paying for a Hetty

She’ll be back on saturday…