Truck Hire Short/Long term Prices info please

Hi Everyone,

Just looking for info on the cost of truck hire for either 4X2 and 6X2 Sleeper tractor units, make is not important at this stage, it’s how much per month !!!
So, 3/6/12 month rentals including R&M excluding and including tyres/insurance/etc, so if you are currently renting then any info would be appreciated, I only need ball park figures to work out costings to see if it’s, buy another couple of trucks or go for rental.

Many thanks

JJSL

Emmm, not gonna try be funny here but wouldnt the best people to contact would be rental companies themselves?

1600-1700 per month plus vat.

Hi Gogzy,
You are not Funny, No Brainer really, I would never of had the idea to contact the rental company, You ■■■■ !!!

Kr79 many thanks for the info, it’s only that you can sometimes get info on good deals from people whom are
already renting at say 1600 per month but the rental companies at the moment are trying to push 1800/1900
because demand is high.

Rgs

JJSL

Currently got 2 year deal from Sept’11 at £1407 + VAT excl insurance and tyres on a 10 plate Stralis.This is in the North West so rates may be lower, my advice would be to stear clear of the large national companies and try and find a small local hire company and negotiate.I have also hired from this firm in the past and have a good relationship with them which helps.

Mercedes are doing some good deals on the new actros on a 2 year lease plan

i’ve got a 12 plate 4x2 renault premium from BRS at morley for £370 p/w…