Truck heaters removed

I’ve noticed that a lot of supermarket trucks must have had the heaters removed so the highly trained drivers need to wear warm clothing normaly Hi Viz coats,I fear that if we get a cold spell they may need to start wearing hard hats and leather gloves to complete there hectic task,I fear they may become an endangered species!!

It’s okay, most of them will be agency drivers.

if we get a cold spell …lol roll on the summer… but when the temperature dips.got me thermals and beanie hat if required :laughing:

Woodpecker1:
I’ve noticed that a lot of supermarket trucks must have had the heaters removed so the highly trained drivers need to wear warm clothing normaly Hi Viz coats,I fear that if we get a cold spell they may need to start wearing hard hats and leather gloves to complete there hectic task,I fear they may become an endangered species!!

Who cares as long as it don’t affect your driving …
a bit like worrying if you wear Y fronts or boxers :unamused:

nick2008:

Woodpecker1:

Please don’t encourage him to peek into cabs in any more detail. He is quite clearly watching other drivers already and quite possibly mentally ■■■■■■■■■■ them since he appears to disapprove of people wearing clothes in a male dominated industry. Next thing he posts may involve dimensions including girth and this is not that kind of site

I passed one of tescos finest the other week wandering about his lane (just) got up beside him he had one of the big winter hi viz coats on and sunglasses and was yawning his head off. Cudnt to help but think take the jacket of and you Wudnt get so hot and then feeling sleepy and you’d mabey drive in a straight line

post removed. Misread a post.

Contraflow:

The only problem is the cold weather makes the limp worse.

m1cks:

Contraflow:

The only problem is the cold weather makes the limp worse.

Its not a limp, just dragging the leg because wallets too heavy from the extra pay.

Woodpecker1:

Must be the same with their cars as you see so many still wearing the hi-viz when driving home.

nick2008:

Woodpecker1:

in my old ‘B’ series ERF 180…it did affect my driving.so cold on night trunking it was almost unbearable…