Truck friendly Leisure centers for parking?

Hi does anybody know any of these, where you can park have a shower, eat or even be really radical and use the fitness facilities :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

You have the lorry park at the back of the leisure centre in Stratford on Avon. You can use the showers and the town centre is only 5 mins away.

As for using the fitness centre, I am a removalman, the last thing I think about at the end of the day is more excercise :smiley:

Used to do this quite a bit some years ago. Last time I tried, somewhere in Essex IIRC, I was refused “because children use the changing facilities”, really felt like clobbering the bloke! :smiling_imp:

One of my regular park-ups (now defunct I think) was just off the bottom of J2 of the M4, Capital Interchange Way back of Brentford Leisure Centre. Used to cost a quid for the showers, you could have a swim if you wanted to. Good pub across the road, by Kew Bridge station, and a couple of cafes which opened fairly early too.

The units where I parked outside are now a Tuffnells depot so I think it’s stuffed as an overnight due to lack of space. A lot of Shore Porters trucks from Aberdeen used to park there.

You can park on the harbour at girvan there is a leisure centre there and nice pub and chippy across the road.Not that i do any nights out anymore :cry:

Fort William you park behind the Morrisons there is a leisure centre there plenty of pubs there as well all within walkin distance

Or you could go climb Ben Nevis :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah i know, go to most services use the toilets and some have shower facilities then go for a couple of laps round the car park!
:laughing:

I dont actually know of any places like this i do know leisure centres that have showers food ect but there car park is the size of a LGV never mind you parking in it Lol. :laughing: