Truck drivers motorcycles?

Rew:
Honda VFR800 V-Tec for me. Just been out on it :smiley:

Had the earlier one Rew, the one before the Vtec. My one was a 99 model. Went to Czech GP on it in 03 I think.
I believe they have improved the V tec model. The earlier models were a bit sudden so they say or on and off whatever way you want to describe it!

I am impressed Maoster. We may have met in a former life? Did a bit myself although on classics mostly.
TZs were my fave,infact any 2 stroke is magical in my book. Was lucky enough to get a ride on an RG a while back.
That was scary but would love another go!
Have you ridden an electric bike yet?

Dr Damon:

Rew:
Honda VFR800 V-Tec for me. Just been out on it :smiley:

Had the earlier one Rew, the one before the Vtec. My one was a 99 model. Went to Czech GP on it in 03 I think.
I believe they have improved the V tec model. The earlier models were a bit sudden so they say or on and off whatever way you want to describe it!

My 07 VFR800 is my first fuel injected bike. It’s ok but it’s cost me a fair bit to sort the fuelling out. 300 quid for a Power Commander for starters. Anyway, you’ve done it now with all this motorbike talk. I’m off to box hill for a cuppa tea and a burger :smiley:

Loved the smell of castral R [emoji7]
I had a rg250 years ago nice little bike

I`ve got an NSU quigley…does that count… :smiley:

truckyboy:
I`ve got an NSU quigley…does that count… :smiley:

Antibiotics will sort that…

Dr Damon:
Have you ridden an electric bike yet?

Not ridden one tbh, but funnily enough I was out with Pete Clifford (Pete Hickman crew chief) last night and he was skirting around trying to get me to ride one at the TT zero race next year. I told him I’d once driven a milk float but I hardly think that qualified me. :smiley:

Yamaha R1 on the road at the moment, but along with others’ sentiments it’s too fast too keep the licence clean and not comfy enough to want to plod along on. I’ve got an Aprilia Tuono to fix up that will hopefully sort out those requirements.

njl:
Yamaha R1 on the road at the moment, but along with others’ sentiments it’s too fast too keep the licence clean and not comfy enough to want to plod along on. I’ve got an Aprilia Tuono to fix up that will hopefully sort out those requirements.

No chance of that with the tuono mate lol
They’re animals and beg to be spanked hard ,so you will succumb to it more so than the r1 [emoji106]

My mate brought one to slow down but couldn’t

7abc8d91762a3f71e71fd8a0c3ea06ae.jpg

That’s him on the left ha ha
After all they’re a rsv

cca31391-9365-4ebd-9a58-41bfe1891f6c.jpg

GSXR 600 K4, now sold currently a Honda Deauville a truly awful bike used for commuting to work.

No more sports bikes as I ride like a tool.

Far too many to list here.
My last stupid fast bike was a ZXR750H1, but it was unreliable.
Had all things from Honda 400/4 to Yamaha XTZ750.

Currently own:
1963 Honda CB72 - Old but fun for a quick blast
1974 Ducati 250 - Not so old but rather quick
1981 Yamaha XT500 - Gets me to work and allows some playtime
1974 Suzuki TS250 - Kept in a collection of boxes, waiting for a rebuild
Paul

My current steed, Suzuki GSX 1250F

And some of my former steeds…

Wolf cub lol

And one thats being restored… 1959 BSA C15

Been riding bikes since before I was legally allowed to :blush:
Had all sorts over the years, mostly plastic fantastics but last year, when someone wrote off my ZX-9R for me I bought something I thought I would behave myself on, an R1200GS Adventure. I was wrong, the thing is a right laugh, it’s like being a hooligan while sitting in an armchair!

been riding since I was about 12 and had many machines, some really powerful and others real fun.
This one was real fun and boy could it go round corners!

Buell XB 1200.jpg

Suzuki 400 burgman for me,would be dead within the year astride any of these brutal looking chariots :slight_smile: I would love one of those,circa late 80s Triumph 900 Trophy tourers though,i don’t think there’s ever been a more elegant and stylish looking mount tbh.Why the heck was this masterpiece kyboshed…/

Lonewolf Yorks:
My current steed, Suzuki GSX 1250F

And some of my former steeds…

Wolf cub lol

And one thats being restored… 1959 BSA C15

Liking that suzuki bud.Windswept and interesting,if only they were all automatic.That foot gear changing thang seems a tad arcane to a scooterist.If they ever get round to a Burgman 900 i’d be one happy cat.

Some nice bikes been posted. I do have a soft spot for older machines although when you ride them now it makes you realise how everything has come on.
ie brakes tyres and handling and performance!

Another 3 of my X road bikes.

tri aug 08.JPG

I’ll have the TS250 and the GT750. Just leave them over there >>>>>>>