Truck drivers in Pakistan (sex with boys)

Unfortunately after various scandals in the public sector, those who should be protecting the vulnerable seem paralysed for fear of being racist. They seem to fear this more than going labelled incompetent in preventing these horrific abuses. Bizarre.

Unfortunately the blame lays squarely with the race relations "industry " and the likes of the Guardian and those fools of the liberal left etc who shout Racist at the Police at every opportunity .

A sad world we live in.

Harry Monk:

Juddian:
A high flying copper, any copper, has a sacred (almost) duty to protect the weakest and easily hurt in our society and generally do the right thing

Oh, give over, the Police have one purpose and one purpose only, to protect the wealthy from a re-run of the French revolution.

The police are not that smart… You need to be young and fit to get into the police these days - not smart and overqualified. :unamused:

Bking:

Daytrunker:
Radio 4 this morning interviewed the ex chief Constable who was in charge of the Rochdale enquiry sge saud she had statements off young girls who gave names addresses car regs mobile numbers of pakistani men upto 60 years old who repeatedly raped and abused girls as young as 12 and had enough evidence to prosecute but was told to “not go any further” with it as it probably wouldn’t get to court.
She did the same thing in Rotherham same thing had enough evidence to prosecute but was told not to proceed.

How in the hell can this happen? The police woman virtually said its because the police didnt want to be called Racist.

Its disgusting not 1 of the dirty [zb] was even arrested even tho they knew they were doing it.

And so I just sit at home and when my 12 year old daughter comes home at 1 oclock in the morning i say “have you had a nice evening dear”
This is BS.
If it was my daughter or yours you would let this happen?
This is media bull [zb].Either that or the parents in Rotherham are a bunch of bloody retards.

What happens if there’s a parent or parents missing from this child’s life?
You could split “off the rails” child victims into three camps:

(1) Those led astray from otherwise good families by someone wayward they know, but the parents didn’t vet out

(2) Kids from a broken home - who are always MUCH more materialistic than kids from stable backgrounds. Not enough is said about the damage parents splitting up does to kids… The worst of all child abuse perhaps?

(3) Kids of crooked parents who act as if “anything goes as long as they don’t get caught”. Technically, if someone underage is accepting gifts, money, alchohol, drugs, etc. in exchange for “submitting to ■■■ acts” - then what we have hear is a child prostitution ring rather than the previously stated “paedo ring” or “child abuse” ring.

The police are reluctant to persecute the ■■■ industry, because they’d have to come down like a ton of bricks on the blatant way it goes on in our adult world… I’m talking about all the rip offs, bull, misleading adverts, and even murders - that only happen because “no one likes to do prostitution - legalise or crack down” among our politicians.

Bking:

Harry Monk:

Juddian:
A high flying copper, any copper, has a sacred (almost) duty to protect the weakest and easily hurt in our society and generally do the right thing

Oh, give over, the Police have one purpose and one purpose only, to protect the wealthy from a re-run of the French revolution.

You got it in one baby.The last thing you would ever hear in this country is
“vive la revolution”
The last man with any balls was Cromwell

George III “let America Go” because of what was already starting in France… If he’d had balls, he would have run the war of independance to the wire, which of course would have meant eventual victory for England - BUT at massive cost in misery and suffering for both sides. George didn’t think the monarchy would survive such waste by a monarch inflicted upon his people - so threw his hand away.
…And to think History remembers him for being “mad” rather than “shrewd”… :open_mouth:

big boots:

andy12:
Id be surprised if it was just the Truck drivers, seems to be endemic amongst the male population over there. I assumed it was because in that society the women are kept seperate from the men , so the only women you would know were your wife and family members. That of course does not excuse wot goes on.

not just over there mate,watch the news with all this rotherham business :frowning:

1400 kids were ■■■■■■■■ abused in rotherham , doubt if any of the abuse was done by truck drivers
the common denominator in the pakistan truck drivers having ■■■ with boys and the 1400 kids ■■■■■■■■ abused in rotherham
is that in both cases the people doing the abusing were pakistani muslim men

Harry Monk:
If I had ■■■ with anyone on a rest break, I’d be wondering what to do with the other 44 minutes. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/n … be/?ref=mr

not on the BBc website yet…wonder why?

They were quick enough off the mark with Cliff Richard…white, christian, fair game

I wonder if Ann Cryer former Labour MP for Keighley gets a grovelling apology from all the PC brigade who called her a racist a decade ago when she was the first MP to speak out about this sickening cancer within most towns and cities in the UK.

I grew up in Batley and Dewsbury where i saw it happening with my own eyes back in the 80’s.

chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nor … st-6646863

This is from my part of the country. Since the news broke of the 26 arrests it has gone very quite, Sweep under the carpet maybe?