Truck drivers in Pakistan (sex with boys)

well thats what it says in this channel 4 document about a forthcoming documentary to be screened on Channel 4 about child abuse
and i quote from the article

" In one survey alone, 95% of truck drivers admitted having ■■■ with boys was their favourite entertainment during rest breaks."

channel4.com/info/press/news … -channel-4

That is so sad.What a disgusting world we live in.I am usually unsympathetic to most horrible things going on around us, but child or animal abuse is the only thing which touches my conscience.

The human race are the most vile creature on earth.

Id be surprised if it was just the Truck drivers, seems to be endemic amongst the male population over there. I assumed it was because in that society the women are kept seperate from the men , so the only women you would know were your wife and family members. That of course does not excuse wot goes on.

A few years ago I was doing some work in a factory, by the truckstop near junction one of the M54. When leaving work at 10pm the main road was always awash with prostitutes hanging around the trucks. Young girls, old bats, all doing active trade with the (predominantly UK) lorry drivers.

Different cultures have different values. When the British were in India, it was quite normal for young Indian boys to be used by soldiers and this is well documented.

My ex mrs had a mate who was an “■■■■■■” basically she was a high class prostitute,and she would not accept bookings from Asian males of any religion due to bad experiences and how they treated her and what they wanted to do etc…
One thing she always said though was it was her choice to sell her body and a lot of the girls and boys that roam the streets are forced in to it through drug addiction etc…

How any driver can just have ■■■ with someone who knocks on the cab door just baffles me.

yorkshire terrier:
she was a high class prostitute

What does that mean, swallowing cost extra :grimacing:

I’d like to bring back burning at the stake for paedos. Publicly and on pay per view TV. I guarantee higher ratings than for big brother or Eastenderdale Street in the jungle on ice. I’m not sure how giving them a few years in some lame prison is supposed to deter them. Then we have to spend millions of pounds monitoring them, what a waste of money.

And this whole Rochdale thing is a joke and typical of Liberal Britain. People in positions to do something about it more worried about having being labelled a racist on their conscience than the sickening abuse of some young teenage girl.

The whole Rochdale, Rotherham etc thing is arse covering by those who want position and career advancement and forgot they were there, and swore more or less in the case of police officers, to protect the innocent.

Large tins of whitewash will be applied as usual, lessons will be learned, gold plated pensions will still be had by those who should be ashamed of their negligence.

Blairs legacy, the destruction of Britain.

I was under some impression that Homosexuality was illegal in Pakistan, and Muslims who are homosexual were punished by death!!

Anyone else heard this?

G6Bob:
I was under some impression that Homosexuality was illegal in Pakistan, and Muslims who are homosexual were punished by death!! Anyone else heard this?

lol :laughing: just nip to Afghanistan :sunglasses: and try getting them out on patrol on a Thursday. :smiley: it’s there love in day :wink: gosh I think the Taliban might have a field day if the caught them having doggy styleeee on their downtime! :grimacing:

this drives me ■■■■■■■ nuts when are people all over the world going to realise children are innocent and are to b cherished and loved all peodos should be shot and this rotheram lot is beond believe and the goody goodys are afraid of backlash 15 years ago I heard something on the grapevine igot intouch with local council and next thing them and police inspecter trying to shut me up ■■■■■■ them straight of’ rang south wales echo theycame and met me next thing they exposed the dirty stinking ■■■■■■ he came from Wiltshire to a safe house right next to a school I cant say wot happened nextor ill b in nick and that foocking inspecter would love so if you know one go to the local paper regards rowly ward

Terry T:

:lol::lol:

G6Bob:
I was under some impression that Homosexuality was illegal in Pakistan, and Muslims who are homosexual were punished by death!!

Anyone else heard this?

Just because it’s illegal doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

Pimpdaddy:

Terry T:

:lol::lol:

She was charging £120 an hour and no shortage of takers either…
I used to do a bit of driving for her when her regular bloke couldn’t do it,opened my eyes I tell you

yorkshire terrier:
I used to do a bit of driving for her when her regular bloke couldn’t do it,opened my eyes I tell you

Im intrigued…:slight_smile:

The Rochdale/Rotherham issues have all been swept under the carpet for years because the authorities are sh*t scared of being labelled racist. So the kids have continued to be abused and the perpetrators continue to walk the streets. :frowning:

Pimpdaddy:

yorkshire terrier:

Im intrigued…:slight_smile:

Apply to an ■■■■■■ agency for a driver job it will be the most interesting job ever…specially if you drop your girl off at a house and you know the occupants :smiley:

yorkshire terrier:
Apply to an ■■■■■■ agency for a driver job it will be the most interesting job ever…specially if you drop your girl off at a house and you know the occupants :smiley:

Interesting, never thought of that:)

Lovley driving round with a tart that smells of ■■■■ and wet wipes

kr79:

otherwise known as a pimp

Older men abusing children,

Phew,lucky that nothing like that is going on
in master race land.

green456:

kr79:

otherwise known as a pimp

Not when she has booked appointments her self,a pimp controls the girl taking a cut of the money and forcing her to sell her body.