Truck driver Smithy on emmersons of coalville passed away

My stepson smithy Neil of emmersons has suddenly died today so many questions and no answers
RIP Neil my best mate and best step son

RIP

RIP

Today i have lost a friend, i’m finding it very hard to come to terms with the loss of Neil, he was like my little brother!!!
R.I.P Friend i will miss you so much, :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i’m glad we shared a pint and a laugh on friday. :smiley:
TRUCKING HEAVEN HAVE GAINED A LEGEND :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

RIP fellow driver at peace now.

tango boy:
Today i have lost a friend, i’m finding it very hard to come to terms with the loss of Neil, he was like my little brother!!!

RIP Neil, (smithy) !
Didn’t know him but when I saw him from a distance I used to flash him thinking it was you " Tango boy " ! Just used to see the number plate in the window !
Still very sad !

RIP ,sounds like the loss of a popular well liked young driver.

RIP Smithy, didn’t know you, but met Emmersons artics quite often on the Welsh Borders. Condolences to the family.

RIP, sad news.

Sincere condolences lad, didn’t know him but RIP

gunnerheskey:

tango boy:

RIP Neil, (smithy) !
Didn’t know him but when I saw him from a distance I used to flash him thinking it was you " Tango boy " ! Just used to see the number plate in the window !
Still very sad !

Me and Neil have identical trucks :smiley:

Couldn’t quite believe it when Paul phoned me to tell me. Didn’t see him as often as I used to but still saw him out on the road and in the quarry for the occasional chat.

So many unanswered questions that only Neil had the answers to.

My thoughts are with you, Denise and the rest of the family at this sad time.

RIP drive, never knew or spoke to you but passed on the road numerous times.

rogerreno:
Couldn’t quite believe it when Paul phoned me to tell me. Didn’t see him as often as I used to but still saw him out on the road and in the quarry for the occasional chat.

Hi mate, are you Roger in the Artic on Clarendon’s■■? If so i’ll give you a flash :smiley:

RIP Driver

RIP

Condolence to family & friends

R.I.P. didn’t know the lad to well but always acknowledged each other round and about, always remember him being on central news for being pulled up by the police in his car when he first passed his test as he did only look about 12 at the time.

tango boy:

rogerreno:

Hi mate, are you Roger in the Artic on Clarendon’s■■? If so i’ll give you a flash :smiley:

I am mate, which one are you? You ain’t the one with ‘Predator’ in the screen are you? If so always used to get you and Smith mixed up!!

Saw him last week on the run upto the M1 out of Coalville, flashed and honked but he was miles away!!

I feel quite sad now, knowing this would be the last time i’d see him in his truck :frowning:

rogerreno:

tango boy:

rogerreno:

I am mate, which one are you? You ain’t the one with ‘Predator’ in the screen are you? If so always used to get you and Smith mixed up!!

Saw him last week on the run upto the M1 out of Coalville, flashed and honked but he was miles away!!

I feel quite sad now, knowing this would be the last time i’d see him in his truck :frowning:

I’m the one with Tango Boy in the window.

I suppose that one was self explanatory! Lol!!

I’ll look out for you when I get home from not so sunny Cornwall :wink: