Truck & driver missing, eyes open!

UPDATE: TRUCK APPARENTLY FOUND ON A406, DRIVER PASSED AWAY AT WHEEL.

Just seen this on a Facebook group. Lorry & its driver are missing, last location London.

Thought might be worth posting here. Could maybe be stickies to top? Driver could be suffering medical problems or hijack.

Truck has same livery as picture, reg is NK57 AVN

Picture may need resizing.

Eyes open drivers!

New picture added with contact details. Again, may need resizing.

Was posted on LDUK lorry drivers uk Facebook group. Have asked for contact details and will post when I get them.

for how long missing
perhaps which Area

He completed his last delivery in Barking at 2pm and was last seen on the north circular at 2.15pm
Reg is NK57 AVN
Green and White 18t vehicle - liveried with DSK Haulage

Immigrant:
for how long missing
perhaps which Area

it does state last location London,possibly moved on from there though

truckman020:

Immigrant:
for how long missing
perhaps which Area

Ha, Its 15.11 now. Thats 03.11 Pm
How far would he go in that Time?
Perhaps had a raw with Office and drives back without calling back.
So check M1 and M40 service Stations too i rekon. Its not said where his Base is. Isnt it?
(Leicester i just see) So M1 North Bound. Wouldnt be the first which get upset by Office. some are hard to chew,if you read throo TN :grimacing:

Immigrant:

truckman020:

Immigrant:
for how long missing
perhaps which Area

Ha, Its 15.11 now. Thats 03.11 Pm
How far would he go in that Time?
Perhaps had a raw with Office and drives back without calling back.
So check M1 and M40 service Stations too i rekon. Its not said where his Base is. Isnt it?
(Leicester i just see) So M1 North Bound. Wouldnt be the first which get upset by Office. some are hard to chew,if you read throo TN :grimacing:

it went missing yesterday!

UPDATE:

Apparently it’s been found on the A406, driver passed away at the wheel.

RIP driver

Hammy747:
UPDATE:

Apparently it’s been found on the A406, driver passed away at the wheel.

RIP driver

Poor fella, terrible way to go imo.

Bloody glad I held back with the glib retort I was going to post when the thread first appeared. :blush:

RIP.

Shows how powerful us drivers can be as a community when we pull together. 2 hours after the first post & someone spotted it.

How awful :frowning: RIP

Poor chap, deepest respect to him and his :frowning:

How very sad :frowning:

Thats a very Sad ending. R.I.P. Drive

You hope this is never the outcome but sadly with an ageing workforce its probably going to happen even more.

RIP drive.

Conor:
You hope this is never the outcome but sadly with an ageing workforce its probably going to happen even more.

RIP drive.

I agree with this , especially as we are getting fatter and less fit as a nation.

RIP drive.

Rest in peace driver :cry: you done one last wonderful act and pulled over safely so often can these things turn into complete carnage taking ill at the wheel.

Thoughts and prayers go out to your family drive, hopefully they will get peace knowing you saved lives by pulling up on hard shoulder. R.I.P your work here is done