Truck driver injured by exploding gas cooker

How many drivers have used gas cookers for decades now with no problems? There must have been countless millions if uses, yet very few accidents. As said, if they’re used sensibly, where’s the problem?

Maybe if all sleeper cabs were fitted with a microwave,fridge and coffee percolator then the scenario wouldn’t happen.It would also negate amateur electricians from burning out truck electrics from overloading circuits.I don’t think the extra cost on a already £100000 vehicle would be noticeable on a 5 yr lease.I think it would actually save money in the long run as the truck wouldn’t have any downtime due to fried electrics… :question:

Some time everythink can droped and…

Andrejs:
What about Culina in Magna park? Wages, weekly hors, night out, just ambient or friges as well?

Did that just burst out of your head whilst considering gas cookers in trucks, or do you consider this topic to generally be a free for all?

scaniason:
How many drivers have used gas cookers for decades now with no problems? There must have been countless millions if uses, yet very few accidents. As said, if they’re used sensibly, where’s the problem?

This.
Come May 2016 I’ll have been on the road for 30 years, only had a micro for the last 4 but before that it’s always been a gas stove and never had any problems.

taffytrucker:
1500 watt inverter with a slow cooker job done

You probably wouldn’t need to go that big with a slow cooker. A small one like this is only 120w

argos.co.uk/static/Product/p … 823105.htm

Even the bigger ones don’t use much compared to a microwave.

argos.co.uk/static/Product/p … 231473.htm

So a 500w should be fine,

the maoster:

Andrejs:
What about Culina in Magna park? Wages, weekly hors, night out, just ambient or friges as well?

Did that just burst out of your head whilst considering gas cookers in trucks, or do you consider this topic to generally be a free for all?

Full on bell end mate. Eats too many pikes and swans. Randomly types up whatever comes into his vodka-riddled excuse for a cranium.