Truck dealers websites

ive recently looked on scania and daf website becuase i was a bit bored and for some reson they never put the prices on the trucks like on car dealers websites.
anyone know why?

Some of the main dealers just think of the last phone number they dialed and put that price on the window. Yet others will be very realistic. Sometimes you can see a pair of trucks (brother and sister) at seperate dealership with a massive price difference between them. You can’t understand it they are identical in every way even with very similar mileages on them. Sometimes phone up and ask the price and then tell them it’s not worth that much and they suprise you.

I would imagine its because you see a truck you like if its got a price you don’t like you don’t bother contacting them. However if they like the truck but need to contact them to get price, they have a lead when you call them up. If the deal they put to you isn’t what you were hoping for, they can offer you alternatives etc so I’d imagine that’s why, especially in these economically tough times, as they need as many potential customers as they can get to keep sales going.

If that’s wrong sorry, but it sounds logical to me

are you saying that any price that is put on them is only there as a starting point for price haggling :question:

ROG:
are you saying that any price that is put on them is only there as a starting point for price haggling :question:

of course it is Rog :unamused: anybody who pays the asking price is a fool :wink:

Denis F:
of course it is Rog :unamused: anybody who pays the asking price is a fool :wink:

Very glad that you could come 'round Denis. :grimacing:

It’s our ROG. He doesn’t do anything. He just sits there at his computer.

:laughing: :laughing: I think he needs to be confused, let’s send for Confuse-A-ROG Ltd. :wink:

Give the dealers a miss, go to a truck auction, 07 Volvo fh units, fetching 20k, and possibly less.

dieseldave:

Denis F:

Very glad that you could come 'round Denis. :grimacing:

It’s our ROG. He doesn’t do anything. He just sits there at his computer.

:laughing: :laughing: I think he needs to be confused, let’s send for Confuse-A-ROG Ltd. :wink:

Drum roll and cymbals. The curtains draw back and an amazing show takes place, using various tricks: locked camera, fast motion, jerky motion, jump cuts, some pixilated motion etc. Long John Silver walks to front of stage.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Here’s a web site with prices.

autoline.info/

You name it, they got it. It probably 'ent going to be local though.

degus4ever3:
ive recently looked on scania and daf website becuase i was a bit bored and for some reson they never put the prices on the trucks like on car dealers websites.
anyone know why?

Ayup,if youre bored young fella,have a look at truckscout24.com.It will keep you busy for a while.Then have a look in the Dictionary,its BECAUSE and REASON :wink:

dieseldave:
… let’s send for Confuse-A-ROG Ltd. :wink:

That’ll be easy to do :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

:laughing: :laughing: Yes indeed ROG, just wait until a constable and a penguin show up, then you’ll see… :wink: :grimacing:

berewic:
Here’s a web site with prices.

autoline.info/

You name it, they got it. It probably 'ent going to be local though.

Some odd stuff on here, never seen a trailer like this before.

dieseldave:

ROG:

:laughing: :laughing: Yes indeed ROG, just wait until a constable and a penguin show up, then you’ll see… :wink: :grimacing:

a pogo stick …

:laughing: