Truck apps

Can’t anyone tell me of a good truck App for the Ipad and/or IPhone where I can find truck stops etc please. I’ve tried the search for them but just get no joy.
Cheers.

Casper68:
I’ve tried the search for them but just get no joy.
Cheers.

What does that tell you…[emoji1][emoji1]

Motorway Buddy. I know it sounds like Lymm Truckstops’ dating service but it tells you how where the nearest truckstops are. Free aswell.

Pimpdaddy:

Casper68:
I’ve tried the search for them but just get no joy.
Cheers.

What does that tell you…[emoji1][emoji1]

suttle as a brick :laughing:

I’m sure there was a someone here who posted a couple so don’t think I’m going mad.
I think it was something… Buddy, Just can’t find the post.

Knew I wasn’t going mad. Found ‘Motorway buddy’ anyone used this? Any good?
I’m only looking to use the free section, certainly not paying for it.
motorwaybuddy.com

HGVparking

truck stops app - Google Search

itunes.apple.com/gb/app/truckst … 74670?mt=8

itunes.apple.com/us/app/truck-s … 91903?mt=8

appcrawlr.com/ios-apps/best-apps-truck-stops

Casper68:
Can’t anyone tell me of a good truck App for the Ipad and/or IPhone where I can find truck stops etc please. I’ve tried the search for them but just get no joy.
Cheers.

I know this was a few years ago when this thread started but it could still be useful for those that aren’t aware of these apps.

I use this app quite a lot and it has always come up trumps when needing a good break or overnight stop.

Love the map option when you search as you can scroll to an area and zoom in then select any stops and look at the price and all facilities available there.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

eastyorkslass:
I use this app quite a lot and it has always come up trumps when needing a good break or overnight stop.

Love the map option when you search as you can scroll to an area and zoom in then select any stops and look at the price and all facilities available there.

Sounds interesting but which app are you referring to?