Truck and Driver Job adverts

I’ve seen 2 of these now and I’m assuming they’ve been given the go ahead because they’re visible.
How come other vacancies must state the salary, company name and phone number, but these adverts don’t?

I moved this feedback, as you can’t reply in the Driver Vacancy forum

I take you have read the new guidelines for each forum? :wink:

If not here they are for Jobs from Truck & Driver and for
Driver Vacancies

Yes I was looking at the stickies trying to find the info I stated above and it does seem to have disappeared. One rule for them?

No just an adjustment … the drivers vacancy forum is for members here to give other members a heads up if they know their boss is after someone… so the person posting will know the terms and conditions … it is not for companies looking for drivers, if companies want to advertise they can do so in the new forum by contacting our partners Logistics Job Shop.

If the Drivers vacancy forum is abused it will simply become a Work wanted forum for members to advertise themselves as available and all vacancies will go through our partners.

its sponsorship which in turn helps keep the website free to users?

war1974:
its sponsorship which in turn helps keep the website free to users?

Which is all good and well. I understand that in order for us to enjoy the forum for free, companies contributing stops us having to.
My point was more that previously there were set guidelines that required the salary and company name to be made available. Now its gone back to the ‘wage dependant on experience’ and ‘blue chip company’ agency like spiel that we all hate.

there was for the forum run by TruckNet alone, however this is a company wide scheme covering all our titles (CM T&D and MT) it is not solely a TruckNet initiative, as such we don’t have a say in what information is provided, that would be down to the company running the programme.

This forum is administered on behalf on TruckNet UK and Road Transport Media by Logistics Job Shop and all enquiries should be directed to them