Trouble with Google Maps

Did update for Google Maps last night, now it won’t zoom in, anybody else had trouble, or is it just me ?

I dont like the update, I rolled back to the old version :wink:

If you google it you can do something to it to go back to the old version, i had a look meself mate.

This should help you.

support.google.com/maps/answer/3045828?hl=en

Wish they would update and put bridge heights on without having to go into streetview. Weight restrictions would be nice too.

Own Account Driver:
Wish they would update and put bridge heights on without having to go into streetview. Weight restrictions would be nice too.

They would only do that at a cost to the customer (us) as every sat nav company hike their prices up two even three fold with very little software input from standard maps to call them truck sat nav . Why? because there is a market for it. :wink:
Best is they have customer feedback (map correction) to make their product better… for free :unamused: :laughing:

Street view is useful for bridge heights but some are blanked out as the software to blank car number plates mistakes the signs for them.

Thanks for your help chaps, I’ve ended up, deleting the app, and re-installed it, seems to be ok, again now. I’m getting to think, that if your happy, with an App, then don’t bother, updating it. :smiley:

Mine works alright.

I wish they’d make the motorway junction numbers bigger, it’s like trying to view grain of sand.

Silver_Surfer:
Mine works alright.

I wish they’d make the motorway junction numbers bigger, it’s like trying to view grain of sand.

Thats age, I have hit the reading glasses stage now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fingermissing:
This should help you.

support.google.com/maps/answer/3045828?hl=en

Thanks Fingermissing, previous version now running nicely, much obliged to me learned friend.