Trouble in Calais

metro.co.uk/2016/10/10/british-d … 83291/amp/

tango boy:
British driver 'knocks down and kills migrant blocking road in Calais'

Monday 10 Oct 2016 3:37 pm

Hardly surprising. Sounds bad, but I feel sorrier for the driver than the migrant.

In Calais this evening, its all over the local news, it was a fairly common occurance with them walking in big groups along the A16. Much less of it now as most of the Sangatte camp has gone…

Life is cheap as a migrant in Calais,.

Half the incidents dont even make the news, deaths on the way into calais arent exactly a rarity these days.

Theres still plenty of them about, the police should move them of the roads instead of just watching them.

Good.

One less to damage trucks or attack a driver.

Parasites.

A.

You must see it regular Adonis, is Calais as bad as made out on the news?

Its no where near as bad as it was now most have been moved to camps further inland but they are still about esp the A16…

AndrewG:
Its no where near as bad as it was now most have been moved to camps further inland but they are still about esp the A16…

Heard they are moving to Holland now!!

UKtramp:

AndrewG:

There are quite a few in Holland (Amsterdam) but…the main target is now Zeebrugge Belgium namely the ferry port. Security there is relatively low compared to the myriad of tall security fences at Calais. I dont go as far north as ZB but know drivers who do and its fast becoming the new Calais.

Patch up one leak (Calais) and there’ll be a leak somewhere else. Make a fence taller they’ll get bigger ladders. Make a fence longer and they’ll walk further. If they’ve made it as far as the Channel a fence ain’t gonna do much.
To stop a leak you’ve got to reduce the pressure behind it.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

AndrewG:

UKtramp:

AndrewG:

There are quite a few in Holland (Amsterdam) but…the main target is now Zeebrugge Belgium namely the ferry port. Security there is relatively low compared to the myriad of tall security fences at Calais. I dont go as far north as ZB but know drivers who do and its fast becoming the new Calais.

Jesus, straight into Hull from there then! Great

UKtramp:

I was a little worried last time as the overhead gantry said pedestrians and debris in the road but there was no issues, seems they gassed a few of them the day before.

Franglais:
Patch up one leak (Calais) and there’ll be a leak somewhere else. Make a fence taller they’ll get bigger ladders. Make a fence longer and they’ll walk further. If they’ve made it as far as the Channel a fence ain’t gonna do much.

More like a high pressure line getting into a low pressure line caused by deliberate sabotage,in the form of the bleeding heart ‘refugees welcome’ type agenda.

UKtramp:

Hasn’t been as bad since the camp was cleared up, they’re still very much there though. Some days you can see 2 dozen just hanging around and other days they’re on the rampage. Scum.

A.

Franglais:

First Uk Border agency or France police must set up good scanner,detector and check every truck properly.If migrant will know who no chance to reach in UK in truck via ferry that they will not try.And they must change rules in Calais.Now driver cross UK border control and go to line number… to wait ferry .And just after come man with dog and check truck and if found migrant that give full penalty to drivers but migrant go under trees again.Man with dog must help to drivers to found migrant.If drivers found migrant before ferry that must be -no any penalty.

Its a lot better then it was a year ago. But theyv just moved the problem on.

Most of the issues happen on the 16, which i normally never go on. Last stop for me is the bp at champagne, then run straight into the port on the 26.

Franglais:
Or remove the ‘pull factor’!

GORDON 50:

Franglais:
Or remove the ‘pull factor’!

Sorry, typed in the wrong place…REMOVE THE PULL FACTOR!