Trouble going..

Get some Lepicol or Maxicol from your health shop. It’s not a laxative but it sorts out your fibre requirement & you will be regular as clockwork. Take some every day & you should have no more problems. I take Lepicol & I have one teaspoonful in a glass of orange squash every evening, job done.

BB

I have been mate, I would be in real trouble if I hadn’t been since August !

Keeping track of ones digestive system at work can be stressful.

Many years ago I started to carry a small first aid kit with me, the additions I added was a small mirror, a lighter, and some OTC strips of medication: Paracetemol, Ibuprofen and Immodium.

I also carry with me water-less hand sanitizer and do tend to find that when I’m aflicted, it is usually harder to keep it in than what you had.

But saying that, I think the longest my bowel has abused me was 10 days and it often comes back to what I eat. Rotating day/night shifts don’t help much but it also is worth having the time in your schedule to stop at motorway services for, say 15-20 minutes if needbe.

Health and welfare is always going to be a complicated thing when you’re on the road but taking a bit more care of yourself with pre-planning makes up for it, don’t you think?!

Saratoga:
Keeping track of ones digestive system at work can be stressful.

Many years ago I started to carry a small first aid kit with me, the additions I added was a small mirror, a lighter, and some OTC strips of medication: Paracetemol, Ibuprofen and Immodium.

I also carry with me water-less hand sanitizer and do tend to find that when I’m aflicted, it is usually harder to keep it in than what you had.

But saying that, I think the longest my bowel has abused me was 10 days and it often comes back to what I eat. Rotating day/night shifts don’t help much but it also is worth having the time in your schedule to stop at motorway services for, say 15-20 minutes if needbe.

Health and welfare is always going to be a complicated thing when you’re on the road but taking a bit more care of yourself with pre-planning makes up for it, don’t you think?!

I have often wondered about a mirror for piles sufferers, especially if they cannot find a friend

Wheel Nut:
I have often wondered about a mirror for piles sufferers, especially if they cannot find a friend

I got a splinter in the edge of my eye one time at work, between the eyeball and the eye-lid and the only thing I had to try and look that close to my face was the truck mirror. I also wasn’t in a position to get other medical assistance but it was a thoroughly rotten experience… :blush: :cry:

I have not been for 3 days now … I have tried all sorts of powders and syrups …
What would your mum tell you what the best thing is …

jimboy124:

Senna Pods and Cod Liver Oil

Wheel Nut:

jimboy124:

Senna Pods and Cod Liver Oil

I am half way through a bottle of Califig … i hope it works !!

I will post some pics when it all starts !! :smiley: :smiley:

Dr

This is how my dad started last year in march they ran some test he had cancer of lower bowel died april

May be nowt but why chance it he may be able to give you something

jimboy124:

Big bag of seedless grapes
2 litre of fresh orange juice

if that doesn’t work -

2 full heads of garlic after cooking them in the oven for half an hour. You’ll never complain about being bunged up again, trust me. :open_mouth:

All good now thank you !!

jimboy124:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:

jimboy124:

Big bag of seedless grapes
2 litre of fresh orange juice

if that doesn’t work -

2 full heads of garlic after cooking them in the oven for half an hour. You’ll never complain about being bunged up again, trust me. :open_mouth:

Really :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jimboy124:

Not good for people you have to share a cab with, I pity the poor agency driver you will be with tonight