Trouble finding new socks

Has some one been buying up all the new socks again as can’t find any :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah one particular member seems to be cornering the market in socks!

I find it childish, puerile and pathetic but I’m biting my tongue because I fear that it may well be a sign of a deeper mental health issue. In which case said member needs help and not criticism.

Oh good lord! :neutral_face:

the maoster:

I find it childish, puerile and pathetic but I’m biting my tongue because I fear that it may well be a sign of a deeper mental health issue. In which case said member needs help and not criticism.

Thing is though with all of his I.ds, you know exactly who it is after the first few words. :smiley:
There are a few like that on here with multi i.d s, especially at least 2 ■■■■ balloons over the years who have bizzarelly gone to the trouble to create an I.d. just to actually send little old me threats :smiley: ,.then disappear :open_mouth: :and one was an actual DEATH threat ffs.! :laughing:

They are the ones who are mentally unbalanced enough to take this forum as seriously as that…and they presumably drive 44 tonnes on our roads into the bargain :open_mouth:

But in this case…amusing at first but it soon turns to tedium …after the first 10 mins.

robroy:

the maoster:

Thing is though with all of his I.ds, you know exactly who it is after the first few words. :smiley:
There are a few like that on here with multi i.d s, especially at least 2 [zb] balloons over the years who have bizzarelly gone to the trouble to create an I.d. just to actually send little old me threats :smiley: ,.then disappear :open_mouth: :and one was an actual DEATH threat ffs.! :laughing:

They are the ones who are mentally unbalanced enough to take this forum as seriously as that…and they presumably drive 44 tonnes on our roads into the bargain :open_mouth:

But in this case…amusing at first but it soon turns to tedium …after the first 10 mins.

What have you actually done to get death threats rob ? Christ the stuff I’ve said , done on here ( though moderation has tempered my replies a bit ) & I’ve never got one , though at one stage 5 of them were going to come round my house , though never appeared , apparently they didn’t know where I live , but a week earlier everyone on her knew ha ha
Christ murders on here , I seem almost tame upto them !!

^^^^^^^
I just have a tendency to annoy some people on here doze…it’s a talent. :smiley:

Problem is when they make the mistake of letting me see I’m annoying them it makes me even worse :neutral_face: …I just can’t help myself. :grimacing:

I should maybe watch my back I’ve put photos of myself on here ffs. :open_mouth:
How will.I sleep. :neutral_face:
:wink: :laughing:

I’m still.stuck firmly in the CGAF zone mate. :sunglasses: :blush:

Has Toby and all his ‘friends’ been mercilessly culled? :laughing:
They (he) ain’t been on for a bit.

^^^ Dave made a hint that it had happened in a response to ND.

the maoster:
^^^ Dave made a hint that it had happened in a response to ND.

Yep he did ,

Does Dave wear a long hooded black gown and carry a scythe these days? :smiley:
It would be a conversation ice breaker rocking up dressed like that for one of his courses if nowt else. :laughing:

Think I’m safe after that, I know he’s got a sense of humour. :smiley: