Triple AAA Transport

Hi All,

just looking for feedback on Triple AAA Transport, good bad or indifferent. Realtime experience comment prefered.

Many Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Damon :slight_smile:

Damon, I have done quite a bit of work for Triple A over the years always as return loads although I have done some fill in jobs that they have asked if they suited me. The rates are as good as anyone else who sub work in the Tilbury area and also pay a premium if they need a load moving urgently or at silly hours. Never had a problem with payment and the lads in the office are well informed and approachable. Hope this helps.

Thanks R143,

thinking of doing some return work with them down to the south west, you know how it is you mention it to people in a conversation and you hear good and bad reports even if they haven’t had dealings with them, some people have 5 pence to throw in normally derogatory, hence this forum is worth its weight in gold!! well fingers crossed anyway :smiley:

Thanks again for your response :slight_smile:

i used to do quite a lot for them too, sometimes as many as 20 loads a week out of tilbury, always timber, always full loads and always fair rates for backloads, never had a problem with payment either, the only downside was the waiting time to load on some occasions, sometimes it was straight in and out and other times it was a few hours which could muck up the following days work a bit.

Doing a load for them Monday, never had any problem with them.
Payment about 45 to 60 days depending on when you get your invoice in .

Make sure you have plenty of straps.

Cheers
Tony