Trip to denmark

right its been brought to my attention that there are some male chickens on this website who like to report people to companys and while i have no desire to get into trouble with my company i have deleted my pics sorry all

You should have let me known you was in Denmark :laughing:

Good stuff Joey, glad to see you are getting out and about a bit more these days :wink:

euroscot:
You should have let me known you was in Denmark :laughing:

well im there once a month nearly lol and my gf comes from there so next time ill let you know chief…

and JDC ye loving it down here mate. was hard at 1st cause totally different from before bigger company and all… Think im the new euro guy for our depo so watch this space lol. think ill be out alot come jan… how your boys get on in germany

Glad to hear they are keeping you busy.

My lads got on fine, it was a doddle of a trip, the hardest part was the 4th floor delivery, other than that there wasn’t anything they could moan about :laughing:

James

Nice diary Joey, :smiley:

DEANB:
Nice diary Joey, :smiley:

Yeah, shame I missed it!

TC

yeh sorry mate there wont be another from me either. I enjoyed posting them but not its just too much hassel due to certain memebers in other threads. if you can find me on another popular site all the pics r there lol

acceptme:
yeh sorry mate there wont be another from me either. I enjoyed posting them but not its just too much hassel due to certain memebers in other threads. if you can find me on another popular site all the pics r there lol

I also enjoyed reading them although I can understand your reasoning for not posting any more. I did see this diary before you removed it; very good :smiley: