tribunal today

I have to go to my tribunal today against my old employer for the wages and expenses they owe me plus the cheque that bounced. All told I am owed over £4000.00 They have also (so I am informed) not paid the other drivers who are in a worse position than I am financially.

With the comments regarding name and shame, I will, subject to the result, name not only the company but the name of the owner who will just start again inder another name.

I will not ask for luck as I am in the right but justice.

I will let you all know the result

:laughing: Got the award, back wages and damages so I can now name the company J D Green Haulage trading also as J D Green Employment. They are run by Fernandos Diaz and his wife Elainer watch out they are devious, based in Chichester West Sussex. :imp:

Congratulations.

Have you got the money yet?

This is what more people should be doing. Either a tribunal or the Small Claims Court. If an employer is messing about with YOUR money then go for it.

Well Done

I really do hope you get your money
but I woudnt be suprised if you dont
is the company still trading■■?
what will you do if they just flatly refuse to pay■■?
balliffs are a waist of time
they could try every delaying tactic under the sun, especially as you say they owe other drivers as well
Besy of Luck

Well done, Funny … thankfully, they don’t owe me any … unlike one of the poor devils there… but then he was stitched up big time by his own colleagues!! Funny, have sent you a pm with my landline and mobile numbers… give me a call

Interesting ‘The Bear’ seems to be aware of an incident at which he wasn’t even present, perhaps he should ask someone who was before making libelous accusations!

By the way, congrats on winning, funnyfut. let’s hope i get a similar result!

Schumi, I will make all the acussations I want… nothing libellous about what I have to say!!! Simple facts

and by the way, Schum, was you there■■? I think not. you’re only going on your buddies told you, I expect. The lot of you deserve all you get, hopefully… to put a guy into a position in which he is currently about to lose his house in disgraceful … but no more than I would expect from the people that thought they were being clever. They may have thought they were stitching the bosses up but they haven’t … they have done the driver like a kipper

I was there, and saw said person open his envelope. he is without doubt one of the most honest and loyal people i have met from JD and was devastated by the accusation. it’s a shame you believe JD as a company after they had let you down, over people who supported you and viewed you as a freind.

Be carefull here guys and girls.

Name and shame by all means but be very sure about what you are saying

Documentary proof is really needed to substantiate a claim.

cheers
STEVE.

I am sorry, ATKIG … this is a matter that has no place on the Forum … while Funny’s post is perfectly valid, the follow ups by myself and Schumi should not have been posted here.
A lot of people have been hurt by this company… thankfully, I seem to be the only one that has not been hurt by them. Possibly because they all seemd a bit scared of me … why, I don’t know … I am a gentle little lamb :slight_smile:

My apologies also, am just mourning the loss of my mates morals. nuff said. :cry:

Thanks every body and I will get my money I know all the angles and besides I have a very powerful ally.

As for the other drivers who are still owed money or cheques have bounced you can sue the directors. Try it

i have a chq from them for 400 quid and it has bounced twice.lesley says eleanor will dep it straight into my bank.there goes that flying pig again

Ok guys…this thread is starting to unsettle me a bit…and Rikki a lot…

At the end of the day please be very careful[/i] what you put. It’s the Company Directors - so that means Rikki and me - who ultimately get our arse sued if something slips through the net which shouldn’t do…and we quite like our finances in the black, thanks! :open_mouth: :wink: :grimacing:
for the record, we have already had negative feedback on this issue, and we do not want to generate any more.
We have the option of giving groups of specific members a temporary place to discuss things like this which is out of the public domain[/i]…perhaps all those concerned could pm either LucyR or Rikki if this is what you would like.
In the meantime, this thread is being locked before we both get any more nervous!!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: