TRG

Well have found myself looking again for work as the company I have been working for have made a few redundancies, think I must be some kind of jona lol as this is second time lol :wink:

Anyway to my question , are TRG an agency as seen adverts for drivers ad hoc or a couple of shifts a week for tesco , looked on site and they have theyre own livery on vehs and seen a lot of trailers down at colthrop near me with livery all over , its just I really rather not go down agency route for work now as they always seem to offer me the jobs id really not want to be doing ,
I know before anyone says I should be grateful for work but I have experience now and know what I want to do , and can only do 1 or 2 shifts a week ,

Trg are an agency how many offices they have I’m not sure they have one near Liverpool that do a lot of iceland work also I think trg are part of norbert dingle dangle which I think is a different company to the agency we do work for norberts thats where I’ve seen their trailers I quote think if someone else can clarify this I’m sure im right I know the agency seems decent money’s not bad either good luck think everyones struggling at the moment hope this clears things up for you.

From memory, they supply a lot of drivers to Tesco. Isn’t there a new Tesco RDC round your way? :wink:

cheers guys it just confused me that they own there own vehs thats all, as seen units and trailers with livery ,
yes dar , tesco`s is just up the road but the shifts i can do have all been taken and they are looking for perm shifts which for me requiring ad hoc as sometimes unable to do same days each week is a bit of a prob , the agency Im with only ever book me class 2 work , and to be honest I didnt go through my class 1 test not to use it , even if they gave me both I wouldnt mind but the only class 1 work I get from them is when ive asked the companies ive been in for can I do class 1 then they have rung me direct and then booked with agency ,so kinda losing heart with them! got my old bosses no from dbc and hes now the bookers tm so might give him a call and hope he hasnt changed his no lol anyhow thanks for replies :smiley: